• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Party Tonight.

Fracture

User is banned.
Ok so I got a Halloween party to go to today, and I'm not really sure what I'm going to do there. The cool part about it is it's my girlfriends brothers party, and I have not seen that nigga in a while. So more than likely what is going to happen is, I'm going get shit faced drunk and super stoned. This will probably be the most fun I have had in a while. I will let you guys know how it went tomorrow, Peace.

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Hope it was a good time bro, nothing better than going to a party and seeing old homies you haven't seen in a while. Add in being hammered and pretty high, it's a good time.

BasedGod

User is banned.
I'm goin' to one soon too. I'm not doing drugs and shit. I'm only 16 and i am not trying to get exposed to anything till i finish my education. A party is a party doe!!!

Turn upppp

Terror Squad

User is banned.
BasedGod said:
I'm goin' to one soon too. I'm not doing drugs and shit. I'm only 16 and i am not trying to get exposed to anything till i finish my education. A party is a party doe!!!

Turn upppp

Fuck that shit, blackout on blow and M and have a good time.

BasedGod

User is banned.
Terror Squad said:
Fuck that shit, blackout on blow and M and have a good time.

How old are you bro? I know people that do that shit in school but I don't

Terror Squad

User is banned.
BasedGod said:
How old are you bro? I know people that do that shit in school but I don't

I'm 19 and in college. I had fun in Grade 12 though, it isn't an issue if you don't let it become a problem. Weekends/Parties/Raves etc, only when partying. Haven't done anything except smoke kush for a while though.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
You have to smoke kush ever since kinder Haden like me lol

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Terror Squad said:
And when you smoke since kindergarten you are able to spell it as "Kinder Haden" like yourself as well

Or you become so out of it you can't tell the difference