• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Party Tonight.

Fracture

User is banned.
Ok so I got a Halloween party to go to today, and I'm not really sure what I'm going to do there. The cool part about it is it's my girlfriends brothers party, and I have not seen that nigga in a while. So more than likely what is going to happen is, I'm going get shit faced drunk and super stoned. This will probably be the most fun I have had in a while. I will let you guys know how it went tomorrow, Peace. :)

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Hope it was a good time bro, nothing better than going to a party and seeing old homies you haven't seen in a while. Add in being hammered and pretty high, it's a good time.

BasedGod

User is banned.
I'm goin' to one soon too. I'm not doing drugs and shit. I'm only 16 and i am not trying to get exposed to anything till i finish my education. A party is a party doe!!!

Turn upppp

Terror Squad

User is banned.
BasedGod said:
I'm goin' to one soon too. I'm not doing drugs and shit. I'm only 16 and i am not trying to get exposed to anything till i finish my education. A party is a party doe!!!

Turn upppp

Fuck that shit, blackout on blow and M and have a good time.

BasedGod

User is banned.
Terror Squad said:
Fuck that shit, blackout on blow and M and have a good time.

How old are you bro? I know people that do that shit in school but I don't

Terror Squad

User is banned.
BasedGod said:
How old are you bro? I know people that do that shit in school but I don't

I'm 19 and in college. I had fun in Grade 12 though, it isn't an issue if you don't let it become a problem. Weekends/Parties/Raves etc, only when partying. Haven't done anything except smoke kush for a while though.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
You have to smoke kush ever since kinder Haden like me lol

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Terror Squad said:
And when you smoke since kindergarten you are able to spell it as "Kinder Haden" like yourself as well ;)

Or you become so out of it you can't tell the difference :p