• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Parents think I'm doing illegal stuff on the internet.

Narc

User is banned.
So basically I have unlimited Amazon and I keep ordering stuff, like TV's, Monitors, Mini Fridges, and a lot of pricey things. Every time something comes they say "HOW ARE YOU GETTING ALL THIS" and I try to explain everytime but they dont listen.

;( they think I sell CC's or some shit. How do I explain to get them to STFU.

Pig

User is banned.
Same fucking thing here, my mom called paypal to talk about why I was using a false identity on my paypal. She's fucking paranoid -.-

Rude

OG OG.
My mom walked in while I was generating skype codes one time and told me I was being shady. So I explained fk and the marketplace to her and everything.

Narc

User is banned.
Lame123 said:
Lol kids. I remember when shit like this was a problem. Only way to fix it is to not be a kid.

@kids

Hey atleast the "kids" other words teens are making money online like I am. I'm pretty sure when I get older I'll use this to my advantage.

Color

Say you're ordering it off quibids or eBay or some shit for super cheap. SE'ing IS illegal, so explaining that's not your best bet.

Coder

Power member.
I just came clean to my mom. I sell fucking social mediums and code mass checkers and crackers. She caught on and figured it out pretty quickly.

Pig

User is banned.
Narc said:
Hey atleast the "kids" other words teens are making money online like I am. I'm pretty sure when I get older I'll use this to my advantage.

Hook a brotha up with a refund?:)

Narc

User is banned.
And when I tell my mom I profit off of accounts shes like "Wouldnt other people get mad you are selling for more?" and she thinks I'm fucking people.

Lame123

Rude said:
Why don't you crawl back to spamming and trolling where you belong. -.-

Sir, or madam im not quite sure by the avatar you have acquired. I am trying to provide a useful service of advice to this young gentlemen, quality is of the upmost importance. You seem to lack that but you possess instead what seems to be a large amount of jealousy towards my intellectual greatness. Please stop being so rude.

@kids @johnnyg @rude

Coder

Power member.
I got questioned on my morals by my mom when I told her I was cracking snapchat accounts. She put up a hard fight but in the end I won. I just explained I was only taking snapchats that had been inactive for like a year.

Dunk

Dom
That's pretty dope you have unlimited Amazon*.
Tell your parents "Bitch don't worry i got guap, i sell ClubPenguin accounts." LOL

SOS

Dunk said:
That's pretty dope you have unlimited paypal.
Tell your parents "Bitch don't worry i got guap, i sell ClubPenguin accounts." LOL

Dude, i told you my secret method and you just leaked it to all of forumkorner...

Loot

Power member.
Lol every parent is like that cause shit like this didn't exist when they were young

Bit

User is banned.
Narc said:
So basically I have unlimited Amazon and I keep ordering stuff, like TV's, Monitors, Mini Fridges, and a lot of pricey things. Every time something comes they say "HOW ARE YOU GETTING ALL THIS" and I try to explain everytime but they dont listen.

IF you really want some help PM me, I probably can help you.

Jynx

Onyx user!
Let me guess you were refunding?
Whenever I SE'd something I would say I won a contest.

Pacino

Onyx user!
Narc said:

Get them sit right next to you and show them how simple is what you're trying to explain and that you love them and know that anything that they tell you is wrong shouldn't be done because it's wrong and when you say this stuff they will trust you much more.

Poop

Loot said:
Lol every parent is like that cause shit like this didn't exist when they were young

Exactly, my mom doesn't get any of this shit. It's almost impossible to explain it to them too.

Just tell them you sell gaming accounts and thats how you made the money to buy all of it.

Jamil

@hydrogen
I just told my mom that I sell original and stat accounts to rich people in Dubai. She believes it.

Poop said:
Exactly, my mom doesn't get any of this shit. It's almost impossible to explain it to them too.

Just tell them you sell gaming accounts and thats how you made the money to buy all of it.

Your warning level is at: 0% congratulation

Matigo

just a guy
My mom and dad always think I am doing something bad over the internet but really I am not, I am just sitting on here being a no lifer with @iDefy