• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon @Stitches

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Stitches[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] on this site and got banned for scamming because I thought it was cool that I could get away with something like this, but I realized that it was a retarded thing to do. I asked @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Liquids[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] to possibly help me to get in contact with @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]suppressor[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](former KIK circulates and current kik E0y) and he was nice enough to help me find him. I got in contact with him and gave him the thing that I scammed him for (GT: Swit*hbl*de). He secured it and has all the access to the account. Suppressor and liquids can vouch for me and here I have proof of me giving back the account. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](WILL POST PROOF OF GIVING BACK INFO WHEN I GET ONTO MY COMPUTER CUZ IDK HOW TO POST PHOTOS FROM MY PHONE)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I understood that scamming is retarded thing to do especially for something like social media. I learn from my mistakes and I hope that I can receive another change from the staff. I want to be know on the site for something good not notoriously for scamming. Thank you for hearing me out![/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]P.S. If you want to contact me for proof of me giving back the account or something, my KIK is jqz[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@FeaR[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@Cam[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@Philly[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]SORRY FOR POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTION BEFORE THIS[/font]