• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

UID_7287

Whats going on negros, it's Poop. Im back home and at night I get pretty damn bored. I would like to come back just to post and talk to the new community. I wont be doing deals so no need to worry about a scam. I was multiple times before for trolling, deleting 4k posts, pissing Philly off and much more.

And Philly, you know I love you. I would marry you in a heartbeat. I understand there's another man in your life but I promise, if you will chat with me for 5 minutes, I can show you how much I love you! Please baby, consider this <3

Old members you know im easy to get along with, unless I don't like you. Then i'll just say fuck you and probably annoy the shit out of you. But for the most part im a member that can bring a lot of activity to the forum.

Thanks.

Greed

Power member.
As much as I'd love to see you back, I don't think it's ever going to happen.

Color

Bring Poop back, no question. The site could use his entertainment. :D

Terrio

User is banned.
I've heard some things about you but even in you other thread I saw people support you to come back. So I say yes, hopefully you bring some much needed humor to the site!

Beats

Power member.
Hell yes. Bring Poop back now!

I missed you dude. The forum isn't the same without you.

Mace

Onyx user!
I think Poop should be allowed back. I haven't talked to him before but I heard he is a funny guy and this forum needs a little more humor.

Narc

User is banned.
Lmao I dont know this guy but I like his attitude.

Chill

Pez said:
I've heard some things about you but even in you other thread I saw people support you to come back. So I say yes, hopefully you bring some much needed humor to the site!

I see what you did there, another humorous member.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
user was kinda sketchy but i think ill say yes

HUNNID

User is banned.
What did poop do? And is Philly gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that just curious cause he said theres another man in his life.

Michaellll

User is banned.
YungG0d said:
What did poop do? And is Philly gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that just curious cause he said theres another man in his life.
Poop is a trollmaster, what ever he says as serious as you read it don't take it seriously.

Justice

Power member.
I would like to see Poop back. It was fun with him here.
Please never make him staff again.

California

Power member.
I think he would boost activity so yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.