• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: mutant

Chase

Onyx user!
What's there to think about staff? He paid back philly and everybody is pretty much friends with him

Dreams

Power member.
@Critical I dobut he scammed u LOL whatever more staff need to vote

Hope

Power member.
Bumping this thread so more staff can see this:)

Michael

MF Doom is the only one I know/remember, but we occasionally spoke and you seemed like a top bloke.

You have my vote.

Sector

Power member.
I want to be the deciding vote that causes tension between members and Kyle, but we all know my vote is: YES.

Random

Re: RE: Pardon Request: mutant

Sector said:
I want to be the deciding vote that causes tension between members and Kyle, but we all know my vote is: YES.
haha sector.. are you trying to be #2edgy4u? haha ily tho

Critical

Malachai
@Dreams no one cares if you "doubt" Shit. lol, you don't know anything your fgt Ass was banned so gtfo nerd. I still said let him back, and he pulled back my ig.

Dreams

Power member.
@Critical I am almost positive I know more then a 2013 skid who thinks he runs shit

Critical

Malachai
@Dreams you obviously don't, and I don't think I run shit you fucking moron, I stated that he scammed me and just because you feel like riding his dick and know absolutely nothing about what happened you can go kys. Damn lmao please die you cocky fucking retard. Also have you ever put a period in any sentence you've every typed?

Av8

User is banned.
Critical said:
@Dreams you obviously don't, and I don't think I run shit you fucking moron, I stated that he scammed me and just because you feel like riding his dick and know absolutely nothing about what happened you can go kys. Damn lmao please die you cocky fucking retard. Also have you ever put a period in any sentence you've every typed?

Chill bruh you don't gotta snap like that

Dreams

Power member.
@Critical I know plenty of shit and have plenty of shit hence the reason people come to me to buy gamertags PERIOD.

Dreams

Power member.
@Critical it obviously wasn't him I just don't like arrogant members like you