• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request - Kendrick Lamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre

User is banned.
Hello everyone!

My account id - http://www.forumkorner.com/user-18040.html

Well here it goes here is my "Pardon Request".

Anyways I was active here in 2012 - 2013 for some time made a name for myself ( In my eyes had over 500 rep at a a point in time)

In 2013 I decided to focus on school and left the forum. After a couple of months a friend of mine asked me to join a forum called "LF" so I did.

For some dumbass reason I decided to post my account in the "Appraisal" section and see how much people thought it was worth.

I got what was coming to me and I tried to log into FK the next day and was banned for trying to sell my account.

I really hope everyone can see past my one mistake. After all I've only had one warning on here! I hope I never make another mistake and get the chance to contribute to the forum again.

Please don't ban my IP so I can see the replies to this pardon thread.

- Thanks Kendrick Lamar!

Mojo

User is banned.
Well it was very silly of you to get your account appraised, but it was one mistake.
Just to let you know, this account you are on would be considered a multi (against the rules). I hope to see you come back though.
good luck

Michael

I don't see why you shouldn't be able to come back!

Jason Segel

User is banned.
I'd love to see this user back, so what he got his account appraised, everyone makes
dumb mistakes and should be given a second chance :)

BasedGod

User is banned.
This guy was super chill let him back #FreeKendrick

Jason Segel

User is banned.
@Poe @Philly @Cann!bal
Has this been resolved or no?
All I see is that the user has been banned...

Philly

Power member.
You have my vote, but if you try and sell your account again you will not be able to come back ever again.

Vengeance

Power member.
Bring him back. He sounds like he is chill and he just made a mistake. You have my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.