• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor

User is banned.
Shadow said:
I remember that you never payed the kid back cause he never came back on. I say no because we may as well let Cuff and Moon back. Not to mention all the tags you have turbo'd. You'd have to pay hundreds back.

Cuff scammed many times. He came back and scammed all the time. This was soo long ago. I'm didn't make this thread to scam... I said I won't be doing deals again. And please don't tell me what I fucking did. I payed him the money. I promise I did.

Sorry staff but that annoyed me how he said I didn't pay the kid..

Shot said:
Doctor eh?
Haven't seen this cat for awhile.

Seems you've been multi accounting anyway, Doc.

9v7.png

PkOZnIU.png

If your initial reason for getting banned is resolved.. i GUESS it would be socially acceptable for you to come back.
Considering you did deceive and take something from another member.. i personally don't want you or any scammers back.

For the newfags who missed this thread-
http://www.forumkorner.org/thread-52351.html

I changed dude. This was a long time ago. I know I made a stupid choice on how to leave the forum. I just feel like I should get another chance.

Shot

UID_7402 said:
Cuff scammed many times. He came back and scammed all the time. This was soo long ago. I'm didn't make this thread to scam... I said I won't be doing deals again. And please don't tell me what I fucking did. I payed him the money, so stfu.

Sorry staff but that annoyed me how he said I didn't pay the kid..

I changed dude. This was a long time ago. I know I made a stupid choice on how to leave the forum. I just feel like I should get another chance.

Yeah... guess a second chance would be just fine.

Mainly wanted to see how you'd react to me getting real with you.

Doctor

User is banned.
Shot said:
Yeah... guess a second chance would be just fine.

Mainly wanted to see how you'd react to me getting real with you.

Lol I guess I reacted good :p but Shadow over there saying I didn't pay the guy back got me mad a little.

Mace

Onyx user!
We never talked before, but I've heard good things about you from others I know. I'd like to see you come back to this Forumkorner. :)

Doctor

User is banned.
Thanks man. I can promise you I don't scam or turbo anymore. Only for the good.

Tiger

User is banned.
Doctor doesnt turbo or scam and he did pay the kid back, and if Dura had 5 fucking chances why cant Doctor have one?

Joey

User is banned.
damn doctor its been awhile since i last talked to you

Hitmarker

User is banned.
Bring this ugly faggot back, he's been legit to me (after ban).

The SM Legend

User is banned.
He got a few items from me, and vice-versa. I give him my vouch and more.

He sucks at trickshotting, but shit he's an awesome friend of mine.

Hope you're back babe. c: <3 good luck.

- Joshy Washy

Doctor

User is banned.
fEaREdAkaJ0sh said:
He got a few items from me, and vice-versa. I give him my vouch and more.

He sucks at trickshotting, but shit he's an awesome friend of mine.

Hope you're back babe. c: <3 good luck.

- Joshy Washy

1v1 qu1ck$cop3 only, tr1ck$h0t last kill. You know im the best there is. Thanks baby boo boo <3 ;0

Iconic

User is banned.
Doctor slacker says hi and he hopesypur unbanned he gets unbanned the 2nd lol

Doctor

User is banned.
Staff! The orignal rule was that you MUST use your banned account UID in your new account username. I did that but now people aren't doing it. They are putting random usernames... NOW Staff changed the rule and said don't make an account, guest can post in this section.. No one is reading the rules here and you changed it and now I feel like I didnt obey the rule. Am i good?

Shmurda

User is banned.
UID_7402 said:
Staff! The orignal rule was that you MUST use your banned account UID in your new account username. I did that but now people aren't doing it. They are putting random usernames... NOW Staff changed the rule and said don't make an account, guest can post in this section.. No one is reading the rules here and you changed it and now I feel like I didnt obey the rule. Am i good?
Yes yoooou are good Mr. Doctor :D

Doctor

User is banned.
Thanks dood! Accepting more opinions about me coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.