• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Paid vs Free Anti Virus

Nicco said:
Nothing personal, but is my opinion, Kaspersky is shit. Literally everything can go past it.
My shitty anti-virus that my ISP gives me for free that I never use even blocks viruses that a paid Kaspersky doesn't.

idk what viruses you been into but it has blocked anything I've thrown at it... Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.

Nicco

Onyx user!
Backslash said:
idk what viruses you been into but it has blocked anything I've thrown at it... Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.

I mean viruses that I made. RATS that are crypted 100% FUD. They pass kaspersky easy. They pass a lot other anti-vruses too, I'm not JUST saying Kaspersky is crap, there's a lot of others that are crap too. But it's not a great one.

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Nicco said:
I mean viruses that I made. RATS that are crypted 100% FUD. They pass kaspersky easy. They pass a lot other anti-vruses too, I'm not JUST saying Kaspersky is crap, there's a lot of others that are crap too. But it's not a great one.

Ahem they are 100% FUD? That should mean something lol...

Solidify

There's no sense in paying for AV's anymore. There's only a select few that can't be cracked. Besides that, most of the best ones can be fully activated for no cost whatsoever without altering their performance.

Paid antiviruses are better, they give you more features and you can trust them if they have positive feedback. Free antiviruses don't have as many features and after all, they could be infected themselves.

KaNe

Onyx user!
I have a paid version of AVG at the moment, I think its fine. My brother likes the free version better though.