• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Paid Bots vs Free Bots

Which Bot?

• Free

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Paid

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Same, I'd prefer a paid bot, as they auto fix themselves and are less likely to get your account banned.
Just my personal opinion.
Gotta love 82 Hunter!

Atrain

I've NEVER used a paid bot and never been banned. I just can't afford the paid ones so I don't know how they work.

Zennywop

User is banned.
I personally think Paid bots are much better. They are flawless and are gaurenteed to work. Some are not worth getting though. Ill post a proggy of my GDK botting when i finish. also there are some mod being mean dropping water runes and making us stuff up .....

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
In my opinion i think is paid bots are better and safer , and it is Human like.

Natha

I prefer paid bots like RSBots.net because they are very reliable and don't get stuck somewhere like rsbot.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
thats a good collection , why didn't you buy Soul war ? it gives you a lot of XP

Danger Close

Onyx user!
I prefer one that doesn't get me banned. 8 months and botting.

Dudeedud4

I personally prefer free since they are free and I don't have the money for a paid bot. Thatbeing said, I would prefer a paid bot if I had the money because I have heard such nice things.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Atrain said:
I am not member =p

I would have if I had a membership Pin.

Oh i see , will when you be mem you should have it , i get my range 99 and my str 94 now with Soul war , mega xp :p

rumpie

paid bots are better they have anti-ban etc all into it free bots are not as much trusted then paid ones.

EXOTiK

Onyx user!
Paid bots all the way, when your botting on a ALMOST MAXED MAIN any extra antiban is worth the few dollars.

weirdjunk

I actually prefer Rsbot (free bot) over paid bots. Mainly because I tried a paid bot (miner) and it wasn't working properly and got me banned in like 2 days.

I'd prefer to buy paid scripts on Rsbot :)

.Nielz

I love free bots . But payed are better because they do random events faster .