• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

Piadoso

Who do you think is going to win?

I feel Mayweather is probably going to win.

Ambien

Pacquiao, I feel it, idk I always feel like mayweathers fights are rigged sometimes to make him win Idk.

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
I'm going with Mayweather all the way man because I just feel like he can do it honestly.

Piadoso

Supa Hot Fire said:
I'm going with Mayweather all the way man because I just feel like he can do it honestly.

True. And Pacquiao is starting to get old and slower.

Piadoso

Moon Knight said:
Anyone got a stream to this?
Not planning on paying to watch.

Im going to a bar to watch it. Its really fun and probably only like 20-30 for drinks to just chill and watch.

Reptar

Power member.
Mayweather's fights are definitely rigged, so unless Pacquiao KO's him then Mayweather's gonna take the W. Unfortunately, there is a slim to none chance of that happening.

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
If mayweather get's KOed then I will KMS like no joke if it's a 10 second fight im'a KMS because that's $100 I wasted then man.

Piadoso

Supa Hot Fire said:
If mayweather get's KOed then I will KMS like no joke if it's a 10 second fight im'a KMS because that's $100 I wasted then man.

Dude straight up don't waste your money. Either wait for videos to be posted or go to a bar or a friends house to watch it.

jason

Manny's got this! I hope he enjoys his meal before weigh-in. I admire his confidence, and I have faith in his ability to knockout Mayweather. Good luck to both fighters. Who am I kidding? Let's go Pacquiao!

Piadoso

@Jason I want mayweather to lose. But for some reason i feel he will win.

Gang

Power member.
I also feel like Mayweather's fights are rigged. I have a strong feeling that Pacquiao can win this fight. He said he was going all out on this fight because he said it might be his last fight. I wanna see him KO Mayweather SO BAD.