• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

otterbox.

Alex

Power member.
Who here has otterbox for there device it can be any device I honsetly not to fknd of them there alright but adds to much bulk I have one for my galaxy s3, kidle fire, and a spare iphone 5 one. I domt use it on my galaxy due to the bulk. So whats your guys opinion on otterbox? And which ones do you own?

FORUMKORNER'S OTTERBOXES

Cupid's: http://imgur.com/mqiBF.jpg
http://imgur.com/dWwJA.jpg

Creator

Power member.
I think that they are pretty nice cases. Especially when they are free ;)

jason

The whole idea is for it to be bulky and rugged, as for you can not have a silicon-thin case and expect it to survive a ten foot drop.

Finland

I have one on my iPhone 5, the purple and black one. It's the commander series so they aren't all that bulky. I love it because first day I got the 5 I dropped it and it saved my phone.

Alex

Power member.
Jason said:
The whole idea is for it to be bulky and rugged, as for you can not have a silicon-thin case and expect it to survive a ten foot drop.

But thething is I never drop my phone I care to much for that to happen lmao

Macklemore

User is banned.
I got one for my iPhone 5 and it broke in 2 weeks. They sent me one for free and i returned the broken one to Radio Shack :) I just got the LifeProof case. It was $80. As a matter of fact i have to go get it out of the bowl of water (You have to test it by doing this for 1 hour)

Alex

Power member.
ERA. said:
I got one for my iPhone 5 and it broke in 2 weeks. They sent me one for free and i returned the broken one to Radio Shack :) I just got the LifeProof case. It was $80. As a matter of fact i have to go get it out of the bowl of water (You have to test it by doing this for 1 hour)

Damn lifeproof is cute lucky :p

Finland

Damn that's a nice Case.... or bowl I mean I'm looking at both <3

Poe

User is banned.
Otterbox is a great case the thickness doesn't even bother me and the best part is it was free.

Aggie

Power member.
I have one that I have not used in over 5 months.

I use a game boy color case, instead.

Alex

Power member.
I sqw those gameboy cases there on amazon :p

Stalin

I love Otterboxes, I have a neon orange and black one its bad ass.

Beats

Power member.
You would need one for the Galaxy but not really for the iPhone. I have my iPhone 5 out of the case and I have dropped it countless times and it only scratches the edges. The screen has never cracked. The new iPhone was made with a better screen so it doesn't crack that easily.

м¢ℓσνιη

A friend has this. Looks quite good for the people that keep dropping their iPhone.