• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Other Drugs

Matigo

just a guy
I think there should be a ''Other Drugs'' section, of course it would be under General Discussions.
I would be able to post a ton more threads and I am sure other users would definitely keep it active as well.

Though I do not think drugs like heroin or meth should be mentioned as those are retarded things to do, and I would lose all respect in people who do it.
Just saying.

Opinions?
I do not think this suggestion will be added, but its an idea.

Julian

Power member.
Nah, it should be kept in the smokers lounge.

Oni

Matigo needs somewhere to post about his heroin addiction.

Matigo

just a guy
@Julian so how do other drugs relate to smoking?

@Oni oh you caught me, just kidding I saw my best friend die in a car accident in front of me with a needle in his arm. I am highly against it.

Julian

Power member.
Because the smokers lounge is basically meant for all types of drugs.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Skorp said:
99% of this forum are pussies b they dont do shit
So going out and doing heroin and cocaine makes you hard? I don't get what your saying, if you decide not to do a drug because yk its an addictive drug and horrible for you doesnt make you a pussy.

Matigo

just a guy
@Backwoods I used to do tons of hard drugs. Do not anymore, and I respect people who don't do them.
I am not saying you are a baller if you do them.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Matigo said:
@Backwoods I used to do tons of hard drugs. Do not anymore, and I respect people who don't do them.
I am not saying you are a baller if you do them.
Im not saying your a baller either lol my post wasnt regarding you it was towards @skorp hes saying this forum is full of pussies implying nobody does hard drugs on this site. Ive done a lot of shit too haha I have also seen what heroin has done to people and it doesnt make you a pussy if you dont experiment with other shit it makes you smart

Matigo

just a guy
@Backwoods I have seen what most drugs do to people, I do some hard drugs when I get the chance but it is different than heroin and meth, that shit is just stupid.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Matigo said:
@Backwoods I have seen what most drugs do to people, I do some hard drugs when I get the chance but it is different than heroin and meth, that shit is just stupid.
Maaaaan not to come off as rude or anything you seem like a chill member but why do you keep responding to me im not even talking to you

Backwoods

User is banned.
Matigo said:
@Backwoods I was adding onto what you got to say? I was mainly agreeing with you.
True looking back see what your saying, and yea I have done more drugs than I can count on my fingers and probably toes. doesnt make me a pussy or a hard ass gangster

Matigo

just a guy
@Backwoods private message me man, we probably have a good amount in common.

Back on subject, who else wants to see this?
Smoking lounge has nothing to do with other drugs.

Gear

Power member.
Matigo said:
@Backwoods private message me man, we probably have a good amount in common.

Back on subject, who else wants to see this?
Smoking lounge has nothing to do with other drugs.

Not a bad idea, it would be nice if this forum had more sections to encourage people that aren't involved in buying/selling OG accounts to join.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Matigo said:
@coltie2 that has nothing to do with the thread.
RIP Coltie2's staff position.

naaa I'm just kindly trolling you.. It would be a good idea to have a thread for "other drugs" but then that technically could be promoting bad drugs.. Since much of FK's population is under age that might not be the best thing. @matigo