• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Opinions on the OG community

Magnificent

Ok so the OG community. Where people buy,sell,and trade SMs. Doesn't sound bad at all right? Most of us get along on the forum and make complete deals without no problem, and were all a one big happy family. Thats only the good side of the community where the forums occur.

Then theres the bad side offsite.

Offsite holds alot of sketchy users and scammers. They usually always refuse to use a MM, and end up scamming you. You can literally trust no-one as in legit people scam out all the time. Even happens offsite also.

But it gets worse. Theres the dumbass people who want to get what they want so they'll go to a certain extent like for example extorting someone with their info, and even worse.. sending the swat to their door.

My Opinion of the community is that it's like gambling when you buy something offsite. So that's why you always have to stay onsite while you do deals.

What's your guy's opinions?

Fedora

If you go first offsite to a random person, you are asking to get scammed.
And usually the kids who extort can't do jack shit other than dox which is not even hard to learn, they never swat or do other shit because they have no balls.

Magnificent

Fedoras said:
If you go first offsite to a random person, you are asking to get scammed.
And usually the kids who extort can't do jack shit other than dox which is not even hard to learn, they never swat or do other shit because they have no balls.

That is very true Mr. Fedora ;)

Opps

User is banned.
I have been around for just a couple days,

always do deals onsite, I don't even know anyone offsite so its cool

frost

Power member.
just keep a good reputation
dont make any enemies
make ya money
and get out

my method

Night

Well, just three days ago, I got scammed out of my best combo IG/SC I have ever had offsite. The real kicker was that it was from someone I was fairly close to, so I trusted him, and he fucked my operation up pretty badly. So right now, I may just be biased, but I feel like the community is complete horse-shit. Again, that's just my opinion, and yeah, it was pretty much my fault I got scammed, but I'm just saying what I think.

Joker

Century said:
Well, just three days ago, I got scammed out of my best combo IG/SC I have ever had offsite. The real kicker was that it was from someone I was fairly close to, so I trusted him, and he fucked my operation up pretty badly. So right now, I may just be biased, but I feel like the community is complete horse-shit. Again, that's just my opinion, and yeah, it was pretty much my fault I got scammed, but I'm just saying what I think.

I remember back in the YouTube account days when 2005 accounts with a cool name were rare (this was in around 2010/11) I had someone who I had trusted for a whole year, They were always there to back me up and act like a friend.. They started to ask really personal questions and I trusted him as I didn't really have any friends in my personal life.. He managed to get in to my personal E-mail which I stupidly used added a secondary too (the secondary linked to my best YouTube) he then took the YouTube from me. I never knew who it was but noticed he started to get bored with me and not talk anymore. 

I seen him 2 weeks later selling it on his Skype, I lost a friend and a YouTube and he won a YouTube and couldn't give 2 shits about who I was.

Although I think ForumKorner is great, I've not really made any friends here or enemies thankfully but the people I've spoke to in PM or replied too on forums are great, Deal onsite and everything will be fine.

kyle

i hate 99% of the people on here or in our community as a whole, there are exceptions and i can name them all on my fingers.

the community has become so corrupt and retarded within the last year or so that it's not even fun anymore

was just having this conversation with @old a few days ago, the forums and community as a whole aren't the same as they used to be.

Night

Joker said:
I remember back in the YouTube account days when 2005 accounts with a cool name were rare (this was in around 2010/11) I had someone who I had trusted for a whole year, They were always there to back me up and act like a friend.. They started to ask really personal questions and I trusted him as I didn't really have any friends in my personal life.. He managed to get in to my personal E-mail which I stupidly used added a secondary too (the secondary linked to my best YouTube) he then took the YouTube from me. I never knew who it was but noticed he started to get bored with me and not talk anymore. 

I seen him 2 weeks later selling it on his Skype, I lost a friend and a YouTube and he won a YouTube and couldn't give 2 shits about who I was.

Although I think ForumKorner is great, I've not really made any friends here or enemies thankfully but the people I've spoke to in PM or replied too on forums are great, Deal onsite and everything will be fine.
Yeah, that sounds like it sucks. Logically, I know all of the steps to take as far as OG selling/trading. I can avoid getting scammed, and I can make clean deals and nice profit, but my main issue is that I have too much trust in the world. I kind of always have. I put my trust in people I shouldn't, and they fuck me over. Now I don't mean this in a "boo-hoo my junior high boyfriend broke up with me my life is over now" kind of way, I am simply saying that as far as online trading and shit, there are no real friends unless you could feel comfortable meeting up in real life. That's my two cents anyways.

Joker

Century said:
Yeah, that sounds like it sucks. Logically, I know all of the steps to take as far as OG selling/trading. I can avoid getting scammed, and I can make clean deals and nice profit, but my main issue is that I have too much trust in the world. I kind of always have. I put my trust in people I shouldn't, and they fuck me over. Now I don't mean this in a "boo-hoo my junior high boyfriend broke up with me my life is over now" kind of way, I am simply saying that as far as online trading and shit, there are no real friends unless you could feel comfortable meeting up in real life. That's my two cents anyways.
I understand you man, It's avoidable but putting trust in anyone online is a dangerous game.. It's alot easier to be fake and sneaky when you can't see personal emotion/expression. A real friend is someone who has your back in real life, Theres plenty of peoples backs I'd have online although I wouldn't trust them with any personal details of mine. The FK community is good though, they're all safe and don't get too personal which shows they're one of us!

Magnificent

Joker said:
I understand you man, It's avoidable but putting trust in anyone online is a dangerous game.. It's alot easier to be fake and sneaky when you can't see personal emotion/expression. A real friend is someone who has your back in real life, Theres plenty of peoples backs I'd have online although I wouldn't trust them with any personal details of mine. The FK community is good though, they're all safe and don't get too personal which shows they're one of us!

2 deals where I got scammed

1st: so I went first to this guy because i was trading my shit @ for a good one and the deal went smoothly, I think I asked for a mm and he resisted but the deal went smooth. Ok so he offers 70$ for my kik: SpAn I thought it would be super low for him to scam something like that for me and I went first got scammed.

2nd: 16$ for this kik so i decided to half and half. paid him 8$ and then he starts saying that I got beamed and that hes the king of OGs and that beaming is his career

Joker

Fuckboy said:
2 deals where I got scammed

1st: so I went first to this guy because i was trading my shit @ for a good one and the deal went smoothly, I think I asked for a mm and he resisted but the deal went smooth. Ok so he offers 70$ for my kik: SpAn I thought it would be super low for him to scam something like that for me and I went first got scammed.

2nd: 16$ for this kik so i decided to half and half. paid him 8$ and then he starts saying that I got beamed and that hes the king of OGs and that beaming is his career

The 1st one sounds unfortunate. Does a smooth deal and then secondarily scams you which is pathetic, It's gaining trust in someone and then even then they can blow it back in your face.
Although the 2nd one just sounds pathetic, I know exactly the kind of people you're on about. ''King of OG''s when he beamed you 8$ lmao 

Were these kids on FK or just offsite people that added you on kik? I've thankfully since starting this month had no one attempt to scam although I had one guy attempt to extort me in the most pathetic way possible, He said he knew I was ''From England'' but couldn't name one city from here and then came out with the obvious and only possible choice an extorter can resort to which is saying the most known city (London) which has many parts and has a massive population, ridiculous people sometimes. 

Hope you don't get scammed again, we're all gonna make it!

old

kyle said:
i hate 99% of the people on here or in our community as a whole, there are exceptions and i can name them all on my fingers.

the community has become so corrupt and retarded within the last year or so that it's not even fun anymore

was just having this conversation with @old a few days ago, the forums and community as a whole aren't the same as they used to be.
real shit man. there used to be some common respect and it didn't matter who you were. trust was easier to establish as people were interested in keeping a good reputation it was about the long term not the short term. Luckily I still see some people like that on HF that I first met years ago. It seems anything to do with usernames is now just an ego trip for some instead of just a hobby. sad to see, but the scene as a whole has deteriorated. you guys will most likely never see the tag, instagram market, twitter market, etc. in full glory like you could have in the old days. a real nostalgia trip to think about, to be quite honest with you. also, friends used to be a whole lot easier to make and keep. now people are just interested in themselves more than ever. I think the kids that are really into it now are younger than ever, and maybe lack some of the morals or business ethics that some of the oldfags had.

Zeus

old said:
real shit man. there used to be some common respect and it didn't matter who you were. trust was easier to establish as people were interested in keeping a good reputation it was about the long term not the short term. Luckily I still see some people like that on HF that I first met years ago. It seems anything to do with usernames is now just an ego trip for some instead of just a hobby. sad to see, but the scene as a whole has deteriorated. you guys will most likely never see the tag, instagram market, twitter market, etc. in full glory like you could have in the old days. a real nostalgia trip to think about, to be quite honest with you. also, friends used to be a whole lot easier to make and keep. now people are just interested in themselves more than ever. I think the kids that are really into it now are younger than ever, and maybe lack some of the morals or business ethics that some of the oldfags had.
kids like some bitch niggas named zack and busta.

Thought I haven't been here for a long time most of the old niggas my niggas. 

S/O @kyle @old @cas @trilogy (thought ion know u much) that's about it. Maybe @ghost if he sells me that for $100.

But from the start lots of dudes been sketch. People take the forum too serious now.

Zeus

Trilogy said:
yo help me scam eddie moskovitz lmao

nevermind im shot he doesnt evne have knaye anymore
Ay lmao. 
Hit me up on some sm that I have u on

lfmem

OG community is pretty funny imo
was scammed once when i first started 2 years ago by none other than eddie.

best policy is to never trust anyone really except for your irls, in which case you can go to their house and beat the shit out of them if they fuck you over. otherwise, i don't get why people still don't use mms

Color

Dead, irrelevant, pathetic, at this point.

Idiots will pay for anything, that's been well shown. Kids buy snapchats for fuck sake. Aha.