• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Opinions on cigarettes?

old

Cigs are disgusting. I'm all for marijuana but I'm not a fan of tobacco in general. Under a pack a day at 16 years old is horrible. I'm sure that at this rate you might have lung cancer while in your early 30's unless you clean that bad habit up.

HDMi

@Homie I am not trying to impose my opinion here, or forcibly tell you what to do but have you actually read what i wrote? Quit while you can, it ruins your health and basically makes a dead man walking, eventually. Hell, 5 years later and at the age of 21 others would be enjoying that which some would call the joys of youth, others would be at the peak of their physical strength, endurance and over-all healthy body, while you will be panting with the most insignificant actions that everyone does on daily and hourly basis. I wish my father could beat the shit out of me back then when i first started smoking which is what he would have done had he not been too old to give a fuck about a stupid and insubordinate teen-age son. Yes, smoking is that bad, especially at such a young age

Just a friendly advice.

Hostage

User is banned.
I recently stopped for a month, but drinking down at the pub again got me back on them, Ive been smoking 15yrs ewww

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
Quit for a while. Now it's every now and then. I dip a lot now instead.

ORC

I honestly think smoking is disgusting. I use smokeless tobacco. (Dip and chew)