• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Opinions on cigarettes?

Homie

What's your opinions on cigarettes? Good or bad?

I think Americans and English people have different general opinions..

Personally, I'm addicted to it and I can't stop, and it's bad because I waste so much money on them.

Color

I personally find them disgusting. I'm grateful that society has begun to reject it.

Homie

@Cas I smoke straights at the moment, roll ups are considered chavvy in England, and cba to learn ahaha.

@Color I accept you opinion, where I live, the "posh part" all us kids smoke.

Random

I think that if people want to smoke; then it's their choice.

but, I'd never get into it.. I've smoked before, but just didn't get addicted I guess.

cas

I promise Sherman would please you. The paper taste so good and it's just impossible to return to old brands. Newport are shit and tasted like more shit after I began smoking those.

Legend

User is banned.
There is no opinion on whether they are good or bad. It is an obvious fact that they are one of the worst drugs for you...

Homie

@Legend I was not asking whether they were healthy, of course they're not, I was asking your personal opinion.

@cas wait are they straights?

@Random I understand.

ForumKorner

They're badddd, they're addictive and it damages your lungs.
It's a waste of money and don't secondhand smoke.
You should stop smoking them if you wanna live longer.
Just smoke weed & eat food.

Homie

@OVOXO tbh it doesn't bothere anymore my life is shit and they improve my day.

Color

Homie said:
@Cas I smoke straights at the moment, roll ups are considered chavvy in England, and cba to learn ahaha.

@Color I accept you opinion, where I live, the "posh part" all us kids smoke.

That's a disgusting mentality and I truly hope you grow out of it. Hopefully as you grow you'll realise how childish such a thought is.

Homie

Color said:
That's a disgusting mentality and I truly hope you grow out of it. Hopefully as you grow you'll realise how childish such a thought is.
I think it's childish that you're not respecting my opinion, there might be things you do that I think are childish and disgusting. But I don't bash people's opinions.

ForumKorner

Homie said:
@OVOXO tbh it doesn't bothere anymore my life is shit and they improve my day.

Your life is shit because you smoke it :p
How does smoking cig improve your day?lol #LifeOfASmoker
You should start smoking less, or you need rehab lol
Otherwise you're going to be one of those people on tv who have holes on their necks.
How much do you smoke a day?

Homie

OVOXO said:
Your life is shit because you smoke it :p
How does smoking cig improve your day?lol #LifeOfASmoker
You should start smoking less, or you need rehab lol
Otherwise you're going to be one of those people on tv who have holes on their necks.
What? My grandad has been smoking for about 50 years, he'll live a bit less, but there's been no other effects.

And when I'm having a shit day the nicotine rush gives me a little bit of happiness.

ForumKorner

Homie said:
What? My grandad has been smoking for about 50 years, he'll live a bit less, but there's been no other effects.

And when I'm having a shit day the nicotine rush gives me a little bit of happiness.

I have shit days, I don't smoke anything :p
You don't need to smoke a cig to feel a little happiness.
You just need to lighten up on the situation and be on that positive vibe 8D

Rambo

User is banned.
There are no positives to smoking but there are lot of negatives. I personally think smoking is stupid.

Color

Homie said:
I think it's childish that you're not respecting my opinion, there might be things you do that I think are childish and disgusting. But I don't bash people's opinions.

I didn't say anything against an opinion. I said the mentality that everyone else does it, so it's cool is childish and terrible. I guess you're not from the US, so it may not have the same stigma where you're from.

Color

Homie said:

Trust me, there are plenty of effects. It's highly detrimental to your health in countless ways.

We all have shitty days, but that doesn't mean we don't have the will power to push through it. Regardless of your feelings toward it, it's a weakness and nothing more. Although, aside from loved ones, I personally don't care who smokes what for what reason, I'll be blunt, and quick to point out the flaws in logic.