• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Opinion on a remastered mw2?

Cam

Do you guys think this would ever happen? 

Personally I would love to see this happen, but my hope has kind of died down.

Piece

cannaisseur
I personally would love for this to be a thing. MW2 was by far my favorite COD so if this happened I would be so happy.

Awhile

YES, i have been waiting for some fuck heads to remaster this game, by far the best COD in my opinion

Blue

ohhh geez @cam if this were to happen xbox one would be the best console ha that shit would honestly be sooo dope <3

Rare

COD is the same thing every year just with new guns, maps, and movements. Wouldn't effect me either way as I quit call of duty.

Color

Rare said:
COD is the same thing every year just with new guns, maps, and movements. Wouldn't effect me either way as I quit call of duty.
What the hell else are they going to change?

Ooh, maybe next year you'll have your way, it'll be entirely different.  We'll all just be plants and photosynthesize, no killing at all.  Better?

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
I never really like COD, but, MW2 has that one exception. It's just so good and brings back a lot of nostalgia. So a revamp would definitely bring back old members.

Rare

@Color I personally just got bored of it, don't get mad at me.

Color

Rare said:
@Color I personally just got bored of it, don't get mad at me.

Mad?

OT: I'd love to see a remaster of some older CoDs, however, I feel they'll find some way of sucking the fun out of them.  I hate this new generation of COD all about ESports and supply drops.  I miss being able to get together with a party and have FUN.  BO3 has certainly brought much of this back, but it's far from perfect.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Color said:
What the hell else are they going to change?

Ooh, maybe next year you'll have your way, it'll be entirely different.  We'll all just be plants and photosynthesize, no killing at all.  Better?
look out here comes my piss lol