• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Operating System?

Woke

User is banned.
What operating system are you running? Lmk ;).

Zeref

Onyx user!
Windows 7 , When i first got my new PC people told me to get Win8 but i think it looks nasty af

Plague

Power member.
Windows 7 on my main desktop, Linux Ubuntu on my laptop, and Kali Linux on my other desktop.

м¢ℓσνιη

Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Ubuntu, Linux Mint.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Im running a hackontosh with Linux Mac OSX and Windows 7

Mojo

User is banned.
I've got a PC running Win 7, and a Mac that can dual boot Ubuntu and OSx Mavericks. Personally, I prefer the mac OS, but Ubuntu and Win both have their advantages

Color

I use mobile 90% of the time. Desktop has Windows XP and is a complete piece of shit. Linux has been by far the most impressive OS I've used though.

Painkiller

User is banned.
I currently use Windows 8, and love it. Just upgraded after getting my new computer. I have Mac OS X Mountain Lion in a VirtualBox, however it greatly lags for me, so I don't use it.

Damian

Power member.
Painkiller said:
I currently use Windows 8, and love it. Just upgraded after getting my new computer. I have Mac OS X Mountain Lion in a VirtualBox, however it greatly lags for me, so I don't use it.

Do you really like Windows 8 that much?
I just ordered a new computer and made sure it had Windows 7 on it due to my hatred for Windows 8.

Painkiller

User is banned.
Pride said:
Do you really like Windows 8 that much?
I just ordered a new computer and made sure it had Windows 7 on it due to my hatred for Windows 8.

I wouldn't fuck it, but I like the new flat design. I understand why you'd like Windows 7, games run better with it I believe, and more themes are available.