• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ooo

Dusk

based
ohhh

Last edited:

smalls

Power member.
I know how it feels, like i really do. But don't end your life <3
Stay strong my nigga

stubs

I know how you feel. But don't commit suicide because its not worth it. Everyone in this world has so much potential and you can either choose to use it for good or bad. Stay strong fam. Pm me if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to do so.​

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Aww Honey it just seems you are going through a rough wee patch @Dusk . Everything bad in this world seems to always get worse before they get better. We learn from these bad things and become stronger. You fighting all these things, are only making you stronger .. I'm sure you dealt with stuff that others wouldn't know how to deal with.

My Advice is that you talk to someone who has dealt with depression on a 1 to 1 basis and let it all out. You will feel better after and its amazing what you may learn or advice you may get out of it. Also try to set some goals in life and whenever you achieve them.. You will start to feel better... I feel you may be trying to do everything at once and that don't work for everyone. Set individual goals and work your way up x

I'm here to chat whenever
@stubs and @grassed is right you don't need to kill yourself.
Love Cupcake xox

mac-

User is banned.
You are not a failure, there are endless opportunities.
Stay strong brother

Hold

User is banned.
How old are you if I might ask? It would give me a better diagnosis. Describe your life outside of school. I will help you.

Liquids

Life is worth living bro. When your out of your depression (hopefully soon) and when you start enjoying life again, you'll look back and be happy that you didn't end your life.

Samus

Power member.
Yeah bro just take some anti depressants and talk with a counselor bro you will be good plus you got the forum/community to talk to and or help you through being depressed one thing that helped me cope with being depressed was adderal now I'm a happy ass mug of gives you a hard dopamine rush and you just feel good

Law

User is banned.
I've been in the same position as you're now, it lasted for over two years. You just have to know things do get better, you just have to think about the positives in life, what makes you happy. Every once in a while I still do feel down, but I focus on the things I love to do and the people that bring me joy. Go out and meet some people man, find a girl/guy. I know it may seem like a hard thing to do at the time but when it's over you'll feel a lot better. Stay strong man, you will pull through.

Dusk

based
@law @samus @liquids @hold @mac @cupcake @stubs @grassed Thank you all for the positive replys reading them made me feel less alone i really do appreciate every single response on this thread

@cupcake Thank you for that reply it was nice to read through, I have some goals set at the moment and i think your right about the everything part school is stressing me out and its becoming rough i kinda found someone i can talk to for now its someone i work with

@stubs Its hard i have so much running through my head and it gets very overwhelming to the point i cant even really think and its getting worse day by day

@mac thank you man i really appreciate it im really trying

@hold i am 16 years old. Outside of school i try focusing on my computer stuff as i want to be a graphic designer and a programmer when i grow up and it makes me fall behind in school im very very behind failing 2-3 out of 5 classes and then i have my parents getting on my case about that and i dont tell them anything because all they do is react and i recently over the months dropped all my friends i was "popular" and i just didnt like it and dropped everyone except my girlfriend and like 1-2 friends.

@liquids the problem is i see myself not making it and being a complete failure i feel ive wasted so much of my life because of my depression stopping me from doing things that i want to do and i just drop it because i feel ill never ever become anything

@samus ive been really thinking about getting some anti depressants im scared of the progress of getting them if im honest how i feel and ill get sent away instead of them trying the pills and it does make me feel better that people on here actually gave the time to type something out it actually means so much and i am so thankful

@law sadly the list of positives is barley there ive lost all of it and or depression has stopped me from doing it, I have a girlfriend we have been dating for a bit over a year she is my whole world just sometimes i feel that she doesnt care about me. All my friends i feel use me for either weed or something else and it makes me feel like shit and i feel i dont belong in that group or anything, Do you have a kik?

stubs

I know its hard man. For me, there is almost times where I don't know whats wrong and all i feel is me dying inside. Find something/someone that makes you happy. I read that you had a girlfriend, go to her house and do your homework with her so that way your happy and getting your work done. That's what I do. Good luck with man, like I said, my PM's are always open. :)

Hold

User is banned.
Dusk said:
@hold i am 16 years old. Outside of school i try focusing on my computer stuff as i want to be a graphic designer and a programmer when i grow up and it makes me fall behind in school im very very behind failing 2-3 out of 5 classes and then i have my parents getting on my case about that and i dont tell them anything because all  they do is react and i recently over the months dropped all my friends i was "popular" and i just didnt like it and dropped everyone except my girlfriend and like 1-2 friends.
Alright, what you need to do is spend less time on the computer. I know I sound like a parent, but I was on the same situation in middle school. I spent all of my time playing Xbox and on my computer browsing forums. I got pretty depressed because I stopped socializing and getting terrible grades didn't help. Also, I'm assuming you don't get much sleep, you need to sleep so you can focus in class. If you forget about assignments, write the shit down in your planner and as soon as you're done with class, put your homework in your backpack. So, in conclusion, you need to socialize more. As for school, if you don't understand the material, ask your friends or girlfriend for help. Once you get the grades up, I can almost guarantee you will stop being depressed. Bad grades give a sense of failure, which leads to depression.

Dusk

based
@hold the thing about the computer is that when im on im doing business and or coding or designing which i need later in life because its what i want most im hoping that the pills that i get will help me stay more on task and work on everything and i need to make time for my homework and computer stuff at the same time i really dont play video games anymore and the socializing thing i tried it i got popular and i didnt like it ive always been like anti social that part doesnt really bother me as much i hangout with my girlfriend alot and thats all i really need because i have trust issues and i only really trust her

Hold

User is banned.
Dusk said:
@hold the thing about the computer is that when im on im doing business and or coding or designing which i need later in life because its what i want most im hoping that the pills that i get will help me stay more on task and work on everything and i need to make time for my homework and computer stuff at the same time i really dont play video games anymore and the socializing thing i tried it i got popular and i didnt like it ive always been like anti social that part doesnt really bother me as much i hangout with my girlfriend alot and thats all i really need because i have trust issues and i only really trust her
Honestly, if you aren't an extremely good coder/artist, you should just let that dream go. If you are average, you should quit and try harder in school. Just be realistic. But like I said, try harder in school and you will get better.