• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Onyx Upgrade #2

Matigo

just a guy
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]100th poster will receive the Onyx upgrade.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you already have it, you will have the option of upgrading a non-upgraded member to Onyx.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks to @Philly this giveaway is available.[/font]​

DustDice

User is banned.
Why is nobody posting on these? Almost everyone here is either upgraded, or non-upgraded and banned lol. There's definitely some deserving ones out there though. Let's help em!

Ponyo

Power member.
People really need to hop on this

DustDice

User is banned.
4 posts and 1 is the OP, lol this is a long road to 100...

Zac

Power member.
This will take a while. But ill post now and again.

DustDice

User is banned.
The people who are upgraded take it for granted :D dont wanna help out the ones without the upgrade.

Julian

Power member.
I'll post to help someone out, and @dustdice speak for yourself.

DustDice

User is banned.
@Feel @Zac @Julian Nobody that has Onyx wants to post here cause they already have it. What's there to understand? lol

Zac

Power member.
DustDice said:
@Feel @Zac @Julian Nobody that has Onyx wants to post here cause they already have it. What's there to understand? lol

We're all posting here? And we all have Onyx? That logic. lol

Ponyo

Power member.
Well let's keep this going I know someone upgraded wants this

DustDice

User is banned.
@Zac I don't get it, I never called you out specifically? I'm saying the forum in general. -_-

Zac

Power member.
DustDice said:
@Zac I don't get it, I never called you out specifically? I'm saying the forum in general. -_-

Didn't say you did. Most users are inactive anyway, just lurking.

Ponyo

Power member.
IDK why none of the non upgraded aren't posting all over this. But nevertheless let's keep this going