• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Onyx Giveaway - R

Rare

1 person will get this. Post why you deserve it, you'll probably get it.

Bipolar

Onyx user!
Hi, I would like to enter this. I deserve onyx because it would help me be more hq. I can't believe nobody has entered yet lol, I really have no idea what to say but yeah, good luck to who ever else enters.

DeAndreJ

I'd really really love this. I posted on the other 2 Onyx giveaway threads but they still haven't reached the 100 posts they need. I don't really know how else I'd get Onyx, I'm always lurking around but it seems that I cannot really get involved in the community looking like a homeless peasant with a profile like this. Everything is "upgrade to do this..." so I've been waiting to get upgraded to start posting my stuff for sale and all that. I don't really have much more to say without sounding like a beggar, but it'd be extremely sweet and make me really happy for me to get Onyx.

Backwoods

User is banned.
@DeAndreJ @Bipolar you don't need Onyx to be HQ or to post more you can do that without it.

Agony

discord: aguny
DeAndreJ said:
I'd really really love this. I posted on the other 2 Onyx giveaway threads but they still haven't reached the 100 posts they need. I don't really know how else I'd get Onyx, I'm always lurking around but it seems that I cannot really get involved in the community looking like a homeless peasant with a profile like this. Everything is "upgrade to do this..." so I've been waiting to get upgraded to start posting my stuff for sale and all that. I don't really have much more to say without sounding like a beggar, but it'd be extremely sweet and make me really happy for me to get Onyx.
Give yourself an avatar and a sig perhaps?

Zinnia

I'd love to be upgraded. You seem to like me as a member or at least I think you do cause of the reputation. Very generous to host this, gl everyone.

Rare

@bipolar you have won, you'll have it depending how fast Philly and Cam are.