• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Old Consoles VS New Consoles

Old consoles, or new consoles?

• Old

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • New

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Badd Spella

What's your opinion on the current consoles vs the older ones? To help stop cofusion, an older console would be something like the N62, or PS1 and an example of a newer console would be and X-box 360, or a Ps3. Please give me a small description leaving me a reason behind your decision. So what's it going to be guys, NEW or OLD?

consoles.jpg

317919878_be0495bf4d.jpg

Vanquish

Onyx user!
I enjoyed the Gamecube more than any other system.
I don't remember much of my youngerhood, with the super nintendo, but I really remember playing my Gamecube and my PS1/2.

Badd Spella

Echoes said:
I enjoyed the Gamecube more than any other system.
I don't remember much of my youngerhood, with the super nintendo, but I really remember playing my Gamecube and my PS1/2.

Respectable. I would have to say the same. Although I know I used to love the N64, I would rather hop on an X-box 360 and play that over a N64.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
i rather play in the New consoles , it make you feel like it's real like the PS3 for example , but i cant say that i didn't enjoy the old ones mario , Sonic etc...

Badd Spella

BlackRa1n said:
i rather play in the New consoles , it make you feel like it's real like the PS3 for example , but i cant say that i didn't enjoy the old ones mario , Sonic etc...

That's exactly where the question stemed from, to be honest. I'm curious to whether you enjoy playing the newer games or the older ones as well. You may enjoy the new consoles for the graphics, but do you enjoy playing games like Sonic, Mario, Oid, ect..

Techno

User is banned.
Old, i like on classic games, unless it's on pc then new games :D

Elzar

I love playing Mario kart 64, Super Smash bros, and Super Mario 64 on the n64. I also like the Mario party series on the gamecube.