• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Oh Shit

Brett

Power member.
Sup guys, I literally just found the skateboard threads and this is sick? so alright well I used to skate. And i was really good, then one day i was skating down my hill and hit a rock and fell off.. I was wearing shorts and i hit my thigh and slid about 15 feet. I lost a bunch of skin and didn't realize until i got home. But the real damage was the tendon in my leg. I hit it so hard that the tendon that was on the bone came off the bone. So whenever i walk it slides on and off of the bone. It doesn't hurt it's just annoying. It like clicks when i walk lol. and my hip likes pops. But yeah so what's your worse injury? oh and my leg is still fucked up lol. I never did physical Therapy

Ariana

User is banned.
Wow that sucks dude. I started skating when I was 8 years old by the time I was 11 I could do treflips and hard flips lol. Once I turned 12 years old I got a Xbox and I stopped skating since then. Anyways the worse thing that happened to me was I got credit carded. :/

Brett

Power member.
Ariana said:
Wow that sucks dude. I started skating when I was 8 years old by the time I was 11 I could do treflips and hard flips lol. Once I turned 12 years old I got a Xbox and I stopped skating since then. Anyways the worse thing that happened to me was I got credit carded. :/

You should start back up again man. That's what i think I'm gonna do

Hope

Power member.
Got cross rutted on a straightaway at my loval racetrak going about 4th pinned and the bike fishtailed and I landed straight on my collarbone after I did like a front-flip or something. Blacked out and had a pretty bad concussion. I got it on GoPro so I think that's pretty cool. My kickstart broke off, bent bar pad, and broke my collarbone. Lucky I didn't dislocate my shoulder.

Brett

Power member.
Hope said:
Got cross rutted on a straightaway at my loval racetrak going about 4th pinned and the bike fishtailed and I landed straight on my collarbone after I did like a front-flip or something. Blacked out and had a pretty bad concussion. I got it on GoPro so I think that's pretty cool. My kickstart broke off, bent bar pad, and broke my collarbone. Lucky I didn't dislocate my shoulder.

Jeez dude that's crazy lol. You're lucky it was just your collarbone

Ariana

User is banned.
Hope said:
this may sound stupid but, do you have the video still? :p

Hope

Power member.
It was on my old channel but I cus of copyrights and so all the vid are gone. Now it's TrempleSteam