• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

OG PSN [NEW BIN]

Anubis

I'd like to sell an original account, I have had it for a couple months now.

PSN: Exp*rt

Hint: korner

I'm looking for $300 or best offer with either PayPal or BTC. Wouldn't mind a MM but you have to cover the fees.

Junkie

User is banned.
RE: OG PSN

FYI not to sales trash this acc is no where near worth 350 I can't even name more than 3 accs right now worth more than 300 with the psn market how it is right now

Anyway good luck with sales

Dear

That's a sick PSN bruh, someone pick this up A$AP

Vega

User is banned.

Junkie said:
FYI not to sales trash this acc is no where near worth 350 I can't even name more than 3 accs right now worth more than 300 with the psn market how it is right now

Yeah i agree with Him. $200-$250 at most. But your the seller so its all in your favor lmao

The Host

Unless you have the psn God , in no way is this worth 350. No psn are worth more than 250. Unless you like having psn for few hours

Anubis

Take into account that the only person that has recovered the account is the original owner, and I am the the only person with info to it, security bumps the price a bit and that is also just a BIN, feel free to offer.

Merky

User is banned.

Anubis said:
Take into account that the only person that has recovered the account is the original owner, and I am the the only person with info to it, security bumps the price a bit and that is also just a BIN, feel free to offer.
No aids psn can only sell for $250 just saying. But GLWS. Ur bin is too high and no1 will pay that much, everyone are broke here.

Anubis

Still selling this account, if anyone is interested please notify me, thanks.

Braden

User is banned.

Anubis said:
I'd like to sell an original account, I have had it for a couple months now.

PSN: Exp*rt

Hint: korner

I'm looking for $350 with either PayPal or BTC. Wouldn't mind a MM but you have to cover the fees.

Also, feel free to leave offers, thanks.
Do you have all the OG info for it ?

Braden

User is banned.

Anubis said:
Yes, excluding the serial number.
no serial really? I don't see it worth 350$, how can I be sure that you are not just gonna pull it back?

Anubis

Braden said:
no serial really? I don't see it worth 350$, how can I be sure that you are not just gonna pull it back?

How can you be sure that any account you buy won't be pulled back? I don't know how to convince you that I won't, but if you have any ideas, I'll take them into account.

Braden

User is banned.

Anubis said:
How can you be sure that any account you buy won't be pulled back? I don't know how to convince you that I won't, but if you have any ideas, I'll take them into account.
Understandable, can we discuss this in PMs? I am interested in the account

Anubis

Braden said:
Understandable, can we discuss this in PMs? I am interested in the account

Yes, I am sending you one right now.

A L P H A

User is banned.

vouch for my 2k random
.........................................................................................................................................................................

still for sale ?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anubis

Junkie said:

I have lowered the BIN for anyone else interested, offers are also welcome.

italy

User is banned.
God damn this is a dank psn hope to see you sell it!