• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

OG Common Name PSN - Looking for OG Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKKilla

MM will be used 

Leave aim, kik, or Skype for quickest response.

PSN C******

ToxicVenom

User is banned.
pm or kik me the psn my kik is @ToxicVenomGaming

FKKilla

I don't know who you are. I'm not sure what you're getting at either. It's a scam because I was selling for 50? Even though I didnt.

Sketchy

User is banned.
It is a scam, & I offered to use a middleman . He said yes but now he's trying to deal with other people. He's just trying to avoid the deal because I said use a middleman . Don't deal with user

buzzshooter

Vitality said:
It is a scam, & I offered to use a middleman . He said yes but now he's trying to deal with other people. He's just trying to avoid the deal because I said use a middleman . Don't deal with user
Yes exactly, he told me to pay 60$, so i sent him it, then he said i needed to send 30 $ more to get it

FKKilla

Why are you bashing my thread? Anyway only one person is talking to me right now. Still looking for a buyer.

And I've never gotten any payment from anyone please post a scam report if you think I scammed and leave this thread alone.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
buzzshooter said:
Yes exactly, he told me to pay 60$, so i sent him it, then he said i needed to send 30 $ more to get it
If this is true please open a scam report asap with proof of the transactions. We will investigate immediately! @buzzshooter

Thread is now closed due to suspicious behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.