• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official WwW.RunescapeForums.org Runescape Private Server!!!!

EAF

The New RSFPS details are in!
Very good server for hybriding, ( Perfect magic, instant switches, great combat.)
Perfect magic, ( instant freezing, perfect freezing timers, all gfx, spell build ups.)
status.php
<--If you go here and it shows a up arrow thats green server is online, if the arrows is a red down arrow, its offline.
Ok so the server that I posted yesterday Failed because of the custom client, and for it to work I would need to recode the client, which I'm not in the mood for doing, so I'll try another server which the client is currently uploading, check the server status, its online right now!
SERVER DOWNLOAD WOOT TOOK 3HOURS HAVE FUN DOWNLOADING IT!!!! HAHAHAHAH
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KUM1R2Z<--download this and read instructions for client fix! thanks BigBadSoft
I'll still be accepting user-submitted photos for the server in PMs so PM your screenies.
Credits:
Me
Demisepk, for letting me have his source, THANK YOU ALOT!
USER SUBMITTED PICS
^^ THATS RIGHT I WILL BE LETTING THE PLAYERS SUBMIT PICS.
http://i27.tinypic.com/ap8s9w.png
Jeterfan428

1042.gif

Saged

Onyx user!
Excellent job. :nod: Downloading now; I'll definitely be playing it too. :tongue:

Pink Floyd

Just don't go nuts and start making people moderators, etc. I see that all to often, people are over excited to get their RSPS up, and it ends up being like 4 mods and 2 regular players, lol. And my personality does not do well with things that aren't balanced. Will you be releasing this to public?

EAF

Pink Floyd said:
Just don't go nuts and start making people moderators, etc. I see that all to often, people are over excited to get their RSPS up, and it ends up being like 4 mods and 2 regular players, lol. And my personality does not do well with things that aren't balanced. Will you be releasing this to public?

Ive had plenty of private servers, how do you think my first one ended :p
and yes it will be released after I have RSF test it and dink out the bugs, and code some more into it.

Pink Floyd

It looks awesome to start with. I'm on it right now, leaving for dinner though.

Gadget

Mhm? Wheres the credits with my name in it? I helped you out over MSN. :mad:

Looks nice though, downloading it.

Saged

Onyx user!
I'm having a few problems, let me post them up.. One second.

rspsprob.png

JeterFan428

Big, I cant log back in I tried to set a password now I cant click on password to type it in

EAF

JeterFan428 said:
Big, I cant log back in I tried to set a password now I cant click on password to type it in

Enter your username and then click enter then type password

Saged said:

rspsprob.png

Try extracting it to desktop
then running the runserver.exe outside the files folder

Saged

Onyx user!
BigBadSoft said:
Enter your username and then click enter then type password

Saged said:

rspsprob.png

Try extracting it to desktop
then running the runserver.exe outside the files folder

Sorry for the trouble; I'm still getting the same problems. I have no clue what to do, lol. :bebe-pleure:

rspsprobbmp1.png

Dykerosoft

That is one nice looking server, I am going to have my brother download it soon.

EAF

OK PEOPLE! FIRST GO TO JAVA.COM MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION, DO NOT RUN THE COMPILER! USE THE RUN.exe FILE THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE .RAR FILE AT THE DOWNLOAD

Saged

Onyx user!
I'm trying. I'll try to download it again. I don't know what the problem could be.