• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] Support [Recruitment Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight_mybb_import2516

icr8oM.png

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” ~ Plato

What is Support:

Support is a group of members whom have shown that they are willing to give their all to the site, and go about it decently. Those who are paragons of quality and supportive to the site and it's goals belong in this group. This is a strong position from where Staff may be recruited from as well.

Becoming Support:

The road to becoming Support is not a frequented one; as there are several requirements that must be fulfilled to even be considered. There is an application template below that is to be used for applying for Support.

Basic Requirements for Support:
While these are the basic requirements, meeting these does not secure entry into this group.
  • A minimum of 200 posts. This is not negotiable. These posts must be of moderately high quality and will be reviewed by me personally with Crayo's support.
  • Positive Reputation, negative by known Low Quality members is acceptable.
  • No previous actions against you by Staff in the past month.
  • An open mind; discrimination is not tolerated in Support.

Leaders:
Crayo - Sponsor/Supervisor
Knight - Leader and in charge of recruitment

Do not PM any of the leaders regarding application approval, you will be contacted by me (knight) regarding application acceptance. Also all questions regarding the group should be sent to me; and depending on the question, may be relayed to Crayo.

Benefits of being Support:
-Access to the subforums
support.png
-The pride of knowing you are of one of the respected members on MarketForums.
-Possible acceptance into staff

Application Template[/b] (All other forms of applications will be denied.)]
Code:
[color=#00BFFF][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Username:[/b][/font][/color] Start typing here
[color=#00BFFF][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Age:[/b][/font][/color] Start typing here
[color=#00BFFF][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Skills/Achievements:[/b][/font][/color] Start typing here
[color=#00BFFF][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Why do you deserve to be in Support?[/b][/font][/color] Start typing here

*If you do not get a response to your application within one week of applying, you have been denied and are eligible to reapply in one month (four weeks).
**Violating any of the application standards or harassing leaders will have you blacklisted from the group.

Please do not post here with anything offtopic/not applications or application questions.

RE: [Official] Support [Recruitment Open]

Username: Lexar
Skills/Achievements: I have gotten a few awards and achievements. I am pretty high quality, I have good pretty good grammar also. I have quite a bit of knowledge with computers including being able to code in Batch, binary, a bit of java script and HTML. I have been on the forum since the beginning. I have upgraded to premium. I think I know almost everything about the forum. And I think that covers most of it because Crayo knows who I am. :)
Why do you deserve to be in Support? I think I deserve to be in the Support because I fulfill all of the requirements. I am always trying to help the forum and other people on the forum. I about 90% of the time help someone if they ask for it if I am online which is a lot. I have descent grammar. I know a lot about MF including the rules which I know by heart.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.

Username: F3aRâ„¢
Skills/Achievements : Recently, due to my HQ posts and threads, I have been appointed Moderator status. I also have a couple great awards here and many HQ posts and threads. I have great grammar when I'm on the computer and not on my cell. I know alot of the gaming industry, coding and much more.
Why do you deserve to be in Support? I think I meet all the requirements of the group and I've made threads on how to help out in certain subjects and areas. This isn't enough and being a Mod for one section doesn't help as much either. Being in the Support group can able me to help this forum that other groups cannot.

GameOver

User is banned.

Username: GameOver
Skills/Achievements: I am glad that The Discussion Zone bring me here. I got promoted to Site's Staff and I am being active and high quality too here.
I always look your reports and take my decisions. I get eight achievements and I am waiting for nine achievements (1 week online) :)
I am quite good graphic member and gamer too.

Why do you deserve to be in Support? I think I deserve to be in Support, because I support every day MarketForums, I am really active and high quality too.

Chief.

User is banned.

Username: Elegance
Skills/Achievements: I'm HQ and i'm really nice and a chill user. I can help people with all types of problems.
Why do you deserve to be in Support? Because i help people and am nice,

Frenzied

Username: Frenzied
Skills/Achievements: I have quickly become a regular on this forum. Quickly letting people get to know me and realizing that people like me on here. I have made game reviews and have invested in the site because I believe in it. I have helped people out as much as I can in all the sections. I have run many sites before with Crayo and have been everything from low staff to founder on these forums. I have many years or experience running a forum. Other than that, I know a lot about html and CSS and have built my own sites before. Anything else you want to know just ask. :D
Why do you deserve to be in Support? Because I am great at helping people out and have previous experience with staff on forums. I also believe in this site which is what a good staff person needs to do.

Thank you for considering my application.

Knight_mybb_import2516

Crayo said:
Android isn't a leader anymore. He's not in Support.

Alright.

All applicants will be considered and accepted/denied this Friday 5/20/11.

Recruitment is now invitation only until the next open session. All members who have applied will be considered on the previous set date.

Status
Not open for further replies.