• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official Middleman Information.

Cole

Power member.
Quad said:
are you illiterate? someone cant read what they wrote.

As for bitching about awards, yeah mutha fucka I bitch, at least im not an LQ fuck who cries to be Elite every fucking god damn second.

illiterate... lol, look at how you type.

I asked why I was kicked from Elite once, lol.

Crying over virtual awards lol, you even payed for Superior award, I'm done.

Quad

User is banned.
Cole said:
illiterate... lol, look at how you type.

I asked why I was kicked from Elite once, lol.

Crying over virtual awards lol, you even payed for Superior award, I'm done.

Cole,

Its online I dont give a fuck about how I type. Also Literacy is in regards to reading not writing, (rookie mistake).

Finally was helping Uzi out with a forum domain, which I was going to do for him anyways cause Im nice, I just asked for it as a little compensation.

Finally you bitched about it more than once.

Anyways im done this argument your a dumbass. Thesis proved.

Rock. Paper. Shotgun.

User is banned.
Quad said:
Cole,

Its online I dont give a fuck about how I type. Also Literacy is in regards to reading not writing, (rookie mistake).

Finally was helping Uzi out with a forum domain, which I was going to do for him anyways cause Im nice, I just asked for it as a little compensation.

Finally you bitched about it more than once.

Anyways im done this argument your a dumbass. Thesis proved.

I know this is completely none of my business (also extremely off-topic), and I'm honestly not trying to instigate an argument, but may I ask... how did you achieve the 'Grammar Freak' awarding?

From only browsing a handful of your postings, I've noticed several upon several of grammatical mistakes... let me elaborate, using your posting quoted above as an example:

Cole,

It's* on-line*, I don't give a f*ck about how I type. Also, 'literacy'* is in-regard* to reading, not writing (rookie mistake)*.

Finally, I* was helping 'Uzi' out with a forum domain, which I was going to do for him anyway*, because I'm* nice. I just asked for the awarding* as a little 'compensation'.

Also*, finally, you b!tched about it more than once.

Anyway* I'm* done with this argument, you're* a 'dumb-ass'.

* = correction.​

Cole

Power member.
Martin Luther Bling said:
I know this is completely none of my business (also extremely off-topic), and I'm honestly not trying to instigate an argument, but may I ask... how did you achieve the 'Grammar Freak' awarding?

From only browsing a handful of your postings, I've noticed several upon several of grammatical mistakes.. let me elaborate, using your posting quoted above as an example:

Cole,

It's* on-line, I don't give a f*ck about how I type. Also, 'literacy'* is in-regard* to reading, not writing (rookie mistake)*.

Finally, I* was helping 'Uzi' out with a forum domain, which I was going to do for him anyway*, because I'm* nice. I just asked for the awarding* as a little 'compensation'.

Also*, finally, you b!tched about it more than once.

Anyway* I'm* done with this argument, you're* a 'dumb-ass'.

* = correction.​

Lol, I was wondering how he got the Grammar Award as well.

He probably payed Philly like $50 for it.

Tupac

Power member.
Quad received the Grammar Freak awards from doing the FK Newspaper segment weekly, the newspaper no longer goes out, but when it did Quad typed it himself and the grammar used in the newspaper was impeccable.

Quad

User is banned.
Tupac said:
Quad received the Grammar Freak awards from doing the FK Newspaper segment weekly, the newspaper no longer goes out, but when it did Quad typed it himself and the grammar used in the newspaper was impeccable.

Thanks for the vouch babes.
Tupac remembers #FKVet

P.S. Cole stfu, you talk out of your ass.

P.S.S. USE ME AS A MM Im 5 fucking deals away from OMM

Cole

Power member.
Quad said:
Thanks for the vouch babes.
Tupac remembers #FKVet

P.S. Cole stfu, you talk out of your ass.

P.S.S. USE ME AS A MM Im 5 fucking deals away from OMM

Might as well just pay for OMM like you do for everything else.

Shadow

Power member.
I'm going for this right now! I've already done the 300$ one and the 250$ MM's needed! Wish me luck on OMM guys!

Megaman

Onyx user!
TreeJay said:
Philly is this still avalible?

it will most probably be, but he has way too much work to do on FK right now. I can if you'd like

Hope

Power member.
Damn, super bummed I didn't record all these. Well they are all recorded on aim but they are super old messages. I will not be continuing my MM'ing for OMM anymore. I will indeed continue MM'ing.

Brennan

I will become an official middleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior

@Philly

Can I be an official middleman? When there was a vouch system implemented I had already over 100 vouches and have done numerous middlemans for users on this site.

Vinc

Onyx user!
Just a question: I already did more then 5 trades (don't know to wich amount) but I have no screenshot's and stuff..But can I just also say user I dealt with and they confirm it? Or isn't that possible?

Jupi

rebel
LimitSolutedOne said:
Just a question: I already did more then 5 trades (don't know to wich amount) but I have no screenshot's and stuff..But can I just also say user I dealt with and they confirm it? Or isn't that possible?
They can vouch for you bro.
but you still need proof lawl. As in pictures and such.

Quite frankly I haven't seen anyone get this userbar?

9mm

User is banned.
i need your middleman services Philly :] on a $300 Bitcoin deal he is a trusted user here on Forum Korner.

Possibilities

User is banned.
How would we prove the amount of money in the transaction if we do the process like this:
  • Seller Gives Product to Middleman
  • Buyer Pays Seller
  • Middleman Gives Product to Buyer