• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official Mcc 1v1 Thread]

This is my official 1v1ing thread. Fk members will try and beat me. I will be posting my wins/losses, users I beat, and the users I win against.Post below, pm, or add my gamertag to 1v1. I am not even that great at the game, I just thought a thread like this would be fun :") 

I'm not playing Halo 4.
RnjzyCv.png

Wins: 2 Losses: 0
Users I've won against:
@Deject
@Damian :")
Users I've lost to
//
Thanks for 1v1ing me :")

Yui

You're going into my Halo 3 FFA Highlights video, I was looking through the gameplay and I hit the sexiest blaine for a Triple Kill on you and then I jump up and blaine tH VeNoMz for the Overkill.

That clip makes me feel Walshy status until I realize I actually suck.

You'd beat me in a 1v1 any day so I'll be a pussy and never 1v1 you!

Yui said:
You're going into my Halo 3 FFA Highlights video, I was looking through the gameplay and I hit the sexiest blaine for a Triple Kill on you and then I jump up and blaine tH VeNoMz for the Overkill.

That clip makes me feel Walshy status until I realize I actually suck.

You'd beat me in a 1v1 any day so I'll be a pussy and never 1v1 you!

It wouldn't hurt to try, you know. who knows what could happen :p

Yui

Holiday said:
It wouldn't hurt to try, you know. who knows what could happen :p
I would but then my name would be on the list of who you've beaten and that would be embarrassing.

yeah it would be cool if any other members would like to 1v1 me. I wonder if I've already played all the Halo players on this site, prob have

Damian

Power member.
Holiday said:
sure, just tell me when you want to :")

I'm down now since I just got off the phone with my girlfriend and it's 5 in the morning so I'm probably not going to sleep.
Inv me to a game/party - GT: Default PGL