• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official Harmony Group Information!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Harmony

This is @Ambien's personal group. We will only let a select few in it, the group will never be for sale. Any messages requesting to join will be ignored.

Harmony.png

Members

@Ambien
@Gunnar
@Therapy
@Tequila
@Piece
@Bambi
@skelsky

Applications have been taken away because of people not replying, but messaging the leader.

Ambien

When time comes, I'll open up applications for the group.

Gang

Power member.
Satan said:
Gang gang gang gang gang gang @gang

What's up my man gang gang squad.
BTW, this is a nice looking group

Satan-

Onyx user!
@sinful death / you gave me a warning for posting a joke under my groups thread

Satan-

Onyx user!
was it really that serious for a warning ? its my groups thread ... @sinful death

Matigo

just a guy
@Satan it is still public.
Saying 'Gang gang gang gang gang gang' is low quality last time I checked. Take it to private messaging if you have a problem.
Good luck with the group!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
@Satan @Sinful Death/ take this to PM's or somewhere else if you guys want to fight. Although the warn was unnecessary, go somewhere else.

Satan-

Onyx user!
gg gang gang gang gang ... let me ensure this is high quality by including a meaningful statement " i am happy to be in this group " gang gang @sinful death

Awhile

Power member.
Nice looking group, i like the color and userbar. Hope it doesn't go to shit like most groups have. GL

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Ambiony Hambiony give me the forumuoli.

@Ambien

Let's take a small moment to welcome @Tequila! I would do this in a discussion but we don't have one. @FeaR @Philly @Cam

Color

Therapy said:
Ambiony Hambiony give me the forumuoli.

@Ambien

Let's take a small moment to welcome @Tequila! I would do this in a discussion but we don't have one. @FeaR @Philly @Cam

Quickest way to make the worst group on FK.  GG boys.

Color

Ambien said:
on a scale from faggot to faggot where do you fall under.
We all know I'm the biggest faggot to ever grace this forum with my presence, so you can fuck right off if you're just going to come at me with stupid questions.

ENĐ

Onyx user!
Color said:
We all know I'm the biggest faggot to ever grace this forum with my presence, so you can fuck right off if you're just going to come at me with stupid questions.
I can vouch, chad is a big faggot.