• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official ForumKorner Weekend 25-50% OFF Sale! {Upgrades/Donations/Koins/More}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiver

Philly said:
It's crazy to see how many people took advantage of this discount over the weekend, there is a few hours remaining as well. I just figured I would say thanks, the more that is received the more that can be done for FK.  

Currently there is only one more of the group available, and 450 Koins.
You should host one of these every two weeks so 24 in a year. Or month so 12.. But yes this was a success. 

Soldier

I want Power+ can I get that for a discount?

Philly

Power member.
Super Villain said:
You should host one of these every two weeks so 24 in a year. Or month so 12.. But yes this was a success. 
I probably wont being doing anything quite that insane but I will hold them at least every other month most likely.
Soldier said:
I want Power+ can I get that for a discount?
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Sorry but Power+ is not currently discounted and will probably never be discounted unfortunately for those seeking Power+ at a discounted price.[/font]

A little under two hours remain as of now.

Chrisu

I strongly suggest people take advantage of this, these are great deals and you will most likely be kicking yourself in the ass if you don't buy something and end up falling into it on a later date, thinking back that you could have got it at a much better deal.

I'm happy I could buy a group on this forum, always wanted one. Thanks again Philly.

Package

Thanks Philly, I'll be back with donator and power. :~)

Jupi

rebel
I've been wanting a group, hence selling my tags. But still came up short. :/

Thanks for the discounts Philly. Good opportunity, I might upgrade a friend of mine since he wants it so bad

Jupi

rebel
Shout outs to my niggahs @therapy @cri

Hope you guys like yur upgrades :)

Status
Not open for further replies.