• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official ForumKorner Weekend 25-50% OFF Sale! {Upgrades/Donations/Koins/More}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
This thread is going to remain opened for the entire weekend after which it will be closed. This will close on Sunday at 11:59 PM PST.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]There is only 500 Koins to be sold, non of which will or have been generated. Once they are all sold the BIN button will be removed.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Bitcoin and some other currencies are accepted simply Private Message @Philly for more details.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][/font]If you desire upgrading another user simply put their username instead of your own when completing the purchase.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](BIN buttons removed.)[/font]

Cybering

User is banned.
If only there were custom award discounts... @Philly

Philly

Power member.
Pimp said:
If only there were custom award discounts... @Philly
There is only two .GIF awards remain that I am going to sell for a total of 5. I am willing to sell these each during this discount for $80 each or both for $150. No other custom awards are available anymore at this time besides from members selling their own awards.

Fedora

Wow,
Just when I bought the donator award :(
Gonna buy power later though,

Also ^What shiver asked,
What would be the fees?

Philly

Power member.
Shiver said:
Are there any transfer fees for the groups?
There is no transfer fee on the groups you purchase from this sale, however there is only two available after which the BIN options for the two groups will no longer be available. First come first serve.

Shiver

Philly said:
There is no transfer fee on the groups you purchase from this sale, however there is only two available after which the BIN options for the two groups will no longer be available. First come first serve.

Are there any on the two awards? If so then I think @Hassam MAY want it ;) @Slay

Chrisu

Is the personal usergroup an actual group or just a userbar that you wear and that's it? Just curious, as I'm slightly confused due to the price it is at the moment.

Philly

Power member.
Dissociation said:
Is the personal usergroup an actual group or just a userbar that you wear and that's it? Just curious, as I'm slightly confused due to the price it is at the moment.

You get an entire group, which you can make whatever you desire with the option to use a .GIF award which is limited to only 5 groups.

The price is super cheap!

Chrisu

Philly said:
You get an entire group, which you can make whatever you desire with the option to use a .GIF award which is limited to only 5 groups.

The price is super cheap!
I have messaged you, as I'm interested in the group. Just need a few more details before I decide, considering the price.. it is pretty cheap for a group and the bonus of the award.

Cybering

User is banned.
Philly said:
There is only two .GIF awards remain that I am going to sell for a total of 5. I am willing to sell these each during this discount for $80 each or both for $150. No other custom awards are available anymore at this time besides from members selling their own awards.

Thanks for confirming this Phil

1UP

Power member.
I bought Power :,)

I only put my user name in the box though, not my UID hopefully it doesn't matter.

Evilmind

User is banned.
Damn I just bought the upgrade for full price few days back, this is a steal guys upgrade now :)

Monster

User is banned.
If anyone wants to put down 25-35$ for the gif group HMU a we can talk it out id like one

Status
Not open for further replies.