• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official Custom Emotions!

Philly

Power member.
I will now be permitting the sale of custom emotions here on ForumKorner. For those of you who don't know what a custom emotion is, it is just a specific sequence of characters and/or letters that is translated into an image.

Example:
:)

I will be selling these custom emotions at a set price of $100 each. Upon purchase you must provide me with an image and the combination of letters/characters that you wish to translate into the image. After that, any changes will be made following the payment of a $15 fee. You may also sell your custom emotion, however, you may NOT sell it below the base price of $100 and a transfer fee must be paid to me before any change of ownership will be made. I will only allow 100 of these custom emotions to be initially sold, so if you are interested then you better get to it and purchase one.

90/100 available for purchase.

ForumKorner

If I was a millionaire I'd buy this.
So expensive imo for a small pixel lol ;P
But I'd like to see someone crazy enough to buy one.

Greed

Power member.
Diamonds said:
Damn if these were a little cheaper I would definitely buy an Ernie one.
We wanna make sure they remain exclusive.

Torment

User is banned.
This is pretty cool. Having an image special to you is awesome. good luck

Greed

Power member.
Seven said:
1) Wants it to be exclusive
2) Sells 100 of them
Haha, anyways, I really want one of these. I will buy one if my @Livinglikelarry deal works out.
100 are able to sold. That doesn't necessarily mean $100 will sell.

Astro

User is banned.
Offer these for koins, and you might actually make them worth something.
Just an idea.

Narc

User is banned.
Astro said:
Offer these for koins, and you might actually make them worth something.
Just an idea.
There isnt enough in circulation yet. But sounds like a good idea in about two months.

Philly

Power member.
Narc said:
There isnt enough in circulation yet. But sounds like a good idea in about two months.

That is basically what I was going to say. When someone has enough and want's an emotion I will happily accept Koins.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
how about we can get rid of our warning level with koins hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Justice said:
Bad idea. People could break rules and get away with it.

hmmmmm idk i know 20% of my warning level is from a certain favor a staff member asked me to do ;)

Color

GOR said:
how about we can get rid of our warning level with koins hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

How about we don't break rules. Hmmmmmmmmm?

I personally don't see the point in this idea, but some may. Good luck, man.

Fresh

Power member.
Color said:
How about we don't break rules. Hmmmmmmmmm?

I personally don't see the point in this idea, but some may. Good luck, man.

Yea, I agree, the warning is there for a reason. Should not be able to be bought to get it taken away.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
I'd like to speak to whoever may be the next person who purchases one of these for $100 and I would like to recommend them a financial adviser.
Koins, sure. Actual money, nah.
I can already see the new emoticons being overused and overpopulating posts. Or maybe barely ever being used since not too many people use them.

:philly:

Astro

User is banned.
Philly said:
That is basically what I was going to say. When someone has enough and want's an emotion I will happily accept Koins.

I'm very glad to hear that, especially coming directy from you.
That's one step closer to giving koins value. Next I hope to see UIDs, transfer fees, awards etc.
I think you'll have to make some sacrifices in order to achieve the 1:1 value that you hope for, and with the recent reset, now would be a great time to announce that and promote activity.

Greed

Power member.
Astro said:
That's one step closer to giving koins value. Next I hope to see UIDs, transfer fees, awards etc.
I think you'll have to make some sacrifices in order to achieve the 1:1 value that you hope for, and with the recent reset, now would be a great time to announce that and promote activity.
I'm fairly certain the 1:1 ratio was abolished.

Philly

Power member.
Astro said:

I accepted Koins for all those things up until people stopped buying Koins from me, making me lose potential monetary gain towards the website. Now that Koins are reset I will accept Koins for all those things once again to anyone at anytime.