• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Offical Computer Problem Report Thread]

Chevon

OK guys here you will be able to post any problems that you are experiencing with your computers.
I will be resolving your problems in the way they should be resolved.
This thread is ONLY for posting problems with your computer, and should not be use for spamming of useless topics other than computer related problems.

* So here Is the Outline I which A member should follow if they want their problem to be resolved quit and easy.

- Type of computer Problem you are experiencing:
- Computer information as followed: (make and model of your PC, hard deck space, amount of ram, type of OS, type of graphics card/adapter, BIOS make and model, BIOS version, more will be add if I need to get more info on the problem.)
- How long have you had this computer:
- What type of error messages you are getting, if you are getting any:
- How long have you been experiencing this problem:
- Did your computer came with any CDs:
- What browser are you correctly using:
- Type of anti-virus protection you are using:

*Explane your problem in full details:

When a member posts there problem, me Chevon or Purple Muffin will reply as soon as possible, via pm.​

Purple Muffin will be the one that will be doing the TV (Teamviewer) for does members who requested it.​

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

* To find your system full information please follow these steps.

1- open the start menu.
2- go to all programs.
3- look for Accessories.
4- then go down to system tool folder.
5- look for system information and click it.

* All your system information will then be displayed and their you can then save the files and upload them to here so I can know what am working with.

*Note: Before you post a problem, please know that WWW.Google.Com is your friend and answers to many common problems out there so please refer to Google for additional help.

* Posting anything other than problem will be remove, when requested.
* for now it is just me that will be resolving your computer problems and hopefully other knowledgeable members of computer problem will help me, and put things in other.
* Please note that when your problem is resolved it will then be pm to the original poster of the problem, and not to any other member, this is a privacy issues.
* Note: I can't resolved your problem right away for I have a personal life on the outside, but I will be try to get to the problem right away.
* Also please refer to my other thread for programs that can help improve your PC performance. HERE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Who knows if this goes well, maybe the admins can create a group for computer support and have a ticket system.

So lets follow the rules here and lets get some computer problem solving on the way.

What do you need to know? I'm running 10.6.4 and it has a 2.26 ghz intel core 2 duo. I have 2gb of ram.. what else do you need

Chevon

God said:
What do you need to know? I'm running 10.6.4 and it has a 2.26 ghz intel core 2 duo. I have 2gb of ram.. what else do you need

How's about your network, adapter's make and model, or name, and the version of driver it has installed.

I will pm you the solution to your problem.
After I great that information.

ginger0bread

--> Windows 7 Hardwares Driver For Toshiba A215-S7425
--> Toshiba A215-S7425 / 2GB Ram / 160GB HD / ATI X1200 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700Mhz 2 Cores - Current OS Is Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600 / BIOS Ver 1.30
-->2 or 3 Years
-->It Came With A Recovery Disk But The Driver There Doesn't Work,
-->Firefox And IE
-->No AV At The Moment.

Chevon

ginger0bread said:
--> Windows 7 Hardwares Driver For Toshiba A215-S7425
--> Toshiba A215-S7425 / 2GB Ram / 160GB HD / ATI X1200 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700Mhz 2 Cores - Current OS Is Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600 / BIOS Ver 1.30
-->2 or 3 Years
-->It Came With A Recovery Disk But The Driver There Doesn't Work,
-->Firefox And IE
-->No AV At The Moment.

Thanks for posting your system info, we will contact you via pm after we have resolve your problem, depends on the problem, it will take some hours to 1 day.

*note: Problem has been pm to me early on today.