• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Obama impeachment.

Narc

User is banned.
Simple said:
That's the one thing I was joking about.
Yeah, I thought you were insane for a minute when you told me he was killing people lol.

Simple

Narc said:
Yeah, I thought you were insane for a minute when you told me he was killing people lol.

Haha yeah.. That's where a lot of people got mad for no reason. Since this thread is a joke, I thought I should joke around in it.

Color

This thread went fully out the window with logic, I see. Although it may not be true, it's still a nice debate. I'm personally a supporter of Obama, I do agree some recent decisions may be poor. If Americans would wake the fuck up and brush up on their politics slightly, this would be over. No one can place full responsibility on the president. I anyone is at fault, it's the citizens for not becoming more involved/educated about the situation.

Beats

Power member.
I am an Obama supporter and I believe that he did the correct thing but shutting down the government.

Somethings have to be done to solve other things.

Obama is an American. He is not Muslim. If he was Muslim he probably wouldn't be President.

Obama is not worse than Hitler. Obama hasn't killed one person. You have to be an idiot to say that.

Dictators like Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler were murders, not Obama.

Fracture

User is banned.
It's about damn time we got him out of office, I mean come on. He fucks us over and puts us into a recession. The only reason he got a second term is because, he saved his ass and got us out of it. But now look what's happening, thanks Obama.

Beats

Power member.
Attila said:
It's about damn time we got him out of office, I mean come on. He fucks us over and puts us into a recession. The only reason he got a second term is because, he saved his ass and got us out of it. But now look what's happening, thanks Obama.

This whole thing is a joke dude. Read all of the posts before you post.

Fracture

User is banned.
Beats said:
This whole thing is a joke dude. Read all of the posts before you post.

For real? Lol now I feel like a dumb ass. Way to go Attila.

Beats

Power member.
Attila said:
For real? Lol now I feel like a dumb ass. Way to go Attila.

Hahaha I thought the same thing until I hit the second page.

Color

Attila said:

Thankfully I'm laying down and there's nothing nearby to slam my head against. This was one if the most ignorant statementsI've heard in a while. If you're half tuned into politics, you'd know that the recession was certainly not in any way due to Obama. The current recession we're in goes back years before he was elected. Bush used several quick fixes to make things seem better than reality. Obama took office with the shit Bush had dug the country into. If you're half minded you'd know that since Obama took office the economy has been steadily increasing, not worsening.

Fracture

User is banned.
Beats said:
Hahaha I thought the same thing until I hit the second page.

Well I just read what Philly posted then commented, so that's where I fucked up.

Neptune

User is banned.
I hope you realize that this site posts fake articles, right?

ef47362d1e7987c62e73a865d4816072.png

Yep, Pope Benedict is definitely gay... FFS, people. Know your damn sources!

Beats

Power member.
Attila said:
Well I just read what Philly posted then commented, so that's where I fucked up.

Lol yeah. Cannibal pointed out that the source was fake.

Fracture

User is banned.
Color said:
Thankfully I'm laying down and there's nothing nearby to slam my head against. This was one if the most ignorant statementsI've heard in a while. If you're half tuned into politics, you'd know that the recession was certainly not in any way due to Obama. The current recession we're in goes back years before he was elected. Bush used several quick fixes to make things seem better than reality. Obama took office with the shit Bush had dug the country into. If you're half minded you'd know that since Obama took office the economy has been steadily increasing, not worsening.

I'm sorry but when did a politician get on this thread. You may think you know the truth and I may think I do too. But we really don't know shit cause our government hides the truth.

Poem by Attila

Color

Attila said:
I'm sorry but when did a politician get on this thread. You may think you know the truth and I may think I do too. But we really don't know shit cause our government hides the truth.

Poem by Attila

I didn't say I was anything near a politician. I'll be honest, your statement was blatant stupidity. As you said, most don't know what's going on, which is the number 1 problem with our government right now. Citizens need to educate themselves before making false accusations and simply bitching. You may be correct, maybe some things aren't revealed to the public; however, this isn't something hidden away and questioned. It's just common knowledge, well, at least what should be.

Fracture

User is banned.
Color said:
I didn't say I was anything near a politician. I'll be honest, your statement was blatant stupidity. As you said, most don't know what's going on, which is the number 1 problem with our government right now. Citizens need to educate themselves before making false accusations and simply bitching. You may be correct, maybe some things aren't revealed to the public; however, this isn't something hidden away and questioned. It's just common knowledge, well, at least what should be.

Lol I know I'm just fucking with people, if you knew me in real life you would know I don't give a fuck about politics.

Summon

User is banned.
Obama is just a puppet, if he was impeached the puppet masters wouldn't change.