• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Notified when you get a "quote"

Bowser

Power member.

Philly

Power member.
I think it would be better if I setup some kind of notification thing to where when someone quotes you, you get a notification. Than people would just check their notifications for all quotes...

Bowser

Power member.
Philly said:
I think it would be better if I setup some kind of notification thing to where when someone quotes you, you get a notification. Than people would just check their notifications for all quotes...
Yeah that would be awesome. But i mean my suggestion could just be something to use until you find the time to make the system. Because the system would take alot longer then just adding the arrow from my knowledge. [:

Philly

Power member.
Bowser said:
Yeah that would be awesome. But i mean my suggestion could just be something to use until you find the time to make the system. Because the system would take alot longer then just adding the arrow from my knowledge. [:

What do you think about users being able to tick an option in the usercp options to either get a pm when they are quoted in a thread or not to be pmed when quoted in a thread. That is kinda like a notification, and would be pretty handy.

Bowser

Power member.
Philly said:
What do you think about users being able to tick an option in the usercp options to either get a pm when they are quoted in a thread or not to be pmed when quoted in a thread. That is kinda like a notification, and would be pretty handy.
that would also be a good idea. I would prefer that notification system though d:

Founder

Onyx user!
Thats a good idea so that way I know when I can go back to a thread to reply.

SGOD

Philly said:
I would love to have something like this. This would definitely help me respond to people who ask me something in a thread.

Founder

Onyx user!
Philly said:

I like the original idea better because this will cause my inbox to fill up quickly.

Bowser

Power member.
i still really want to see this done Philotron. <--- that was lamee.

Quad

User is banned.
been suggesting this since the moment I joined :p hopefully it gets done