• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Not showing your face

Taiga

What is your opinion on showing other users what you look like?

Personally I believe unless you're well known and are thoroughly trying to hide your identity, you're just insecure. What are your opinions on not showing others what you look like?

BasedGod

User is banned.
It's up to you. It's just the internet so you don't have too lol. It has nothing to do with being insecure

Mike

User is banned.
Its because im fat, have red hair, lots of freckles, pale skin, tons of acne, a dirt stash, also im 4ft 6". Yea thanks for rubbing my insecurities in my face.

Slacker

User is banned.
I have posted pics of My self, My fiance (former FK user) and my son
i give no fucks haha

Chrisu

How does it make you insecure by not showing your picture to be a bunch of people on the internet? That is the most flawed statement I have ever heard. It's up to everyone if they wish to share their picture to others or not. I have posted my picture on the internet before, just because I wanted to.

Color

I don't see it as being insecure if you don't want to. It's a personal preference, some people may not be comfortable with it, others may not give a fuck. I personally don't care, but see no need to show a picture of myself. Maybe I'll do it for the cheese award.

Brian

Power member.
Personally, I could care less if someone knows what I look like. Although, some people aren't insecure; they just don't feel the need to post a picture.