• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Not bad...

Dungeoneering said:
Chewbaka I would suggest keeping it privet and only releasing it to a few of your close friends

You can make allot of gold off the helms and sell it etc or just get skills up with the gold

In the end I would say keep it privet and yea

NigNog said:
Chewbaka said:
I think Full Helms are around 50M and I won't release until I atleast get a full helm.

Understood my good sir. How long have you been running this now?

Says 16 hours in the proggy=P

He might of been running if before. :3.

If you release it it better be better than the Ultimate dragons one.. That shit got me killed and lost my fire cape -_-

Ping

Onyx user!
George said:
If you release it it better be better than the Ultimate dragons one.. That shit got me killed and lost my fire cape -_-

Ultimate dragons is so bad,biking all he does is pump out new scripts not even concentrating on the ones he already has

EDIT: 1000 Post

ultimate-rage-face.jpg

Ping said:
George said:

Ultimate dragons is so bad,biking all he does is pump out new scripts not even concentrating on the ones he already has

EDIT: 1000 Post

ultimate-rage-face.jpg

I know.. It's a shame because it's his first premium script -_-

Chewbaka said:
And another one...

iCLgK.png

GIEVE ME YUOZ SCRIEP.

Um, nice loot again lol. 1 visage=my bank xD.

Chewbaka

I am not releasing until I get at least one dragon full helm drop.

Terrio

User is banned.
Chewbaka said:
I am not releasing until I get at least one dragon full helm drop.

How long have you been running it so far?

And how many good drops have you got?

Chewbaka

I have probably ran it for at least 72 - 94 hours. Gotten around 15-20m in rune battleaxes and blood runes. Almost go enough charms for 96 - 99 summoning. Gotten 40+ effigys. Gotten 4 elite clue scrolls(when i did them, only took a couple hours to get another). and 2 visages. Also around, 100 chewed bones.

Mc. Donalds

So about 44m+ profit so far?

If you did release, would it be public or VIP+ or per user basis, and they could add it in developer mode?

Chewbaka

Jonathan said:
So about 44m+ profit so far?

If you did release, would it be public or VIP+ or per user basis, and they could add it in developer mode?

It would start off public then hopefully moved to VIP.

Relapse

Onyx user!
I can only imagine how bad that spot gets once you release this

Chewbaka

Yeah, I still need to add some more stuff to the bot like i need to fix free roam, like it kills any dragon not just the one in the spot. I also need to add BoB support.

Pretend

First to say grats I hope..

Grats!@*(#&)%