• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Norton Expired

Cole

Power member.
I'm coding my own Cole-World Security. Should be released early 2013. GG

Techno

User is banned.
Sigh all of my posts ignored. Enjoying using one of the worst anti-virus's. GL Coding Cole-World security (If you are serious). It's a lot harder then you think.

м¢ℓσνιη

If your after a free antivirus. I as a security enthusiast, best choice I would go for is Avast, for the reason is that I bet you prefer to leave things once they are installed and with Avast you can do that.

Shadow

Power member.
Cole said:
My 2 month trial of supposedly the best virus protector according to a Yahoo! article, will expire tomorrow :(

Anyone know a free Virus protector that doesn't charge but yet is very useful and safe?

IK this isn't free, but when you get money get trend micro. It's amazing and doesn't do random pop ups; there are no pop ups unless it removed a virus :D

м¢ℓσνιη

Dominant said:
Here you go, Follow this and you will have the norton free trial once again. THREAD LINK

It won't work for Norton due to the fact that it's an AV.

Cole

Power member.
Dominant said:
Have you tried it? And i'm just trying to help. :D

Wait, is it considered a "trial" if it came with my Laptop? I think it was more of a free 2 month subscription. Not sure if that is going to work, but thanks anyway.

м¢ℓσνιη

Dominant said:
Have you tried it? And i'm just trying to help. :D

No, but all AV's now a days have something with in their code that makes you unable to reset their trial or license key period.

G6‌

I suggest using ESET NOD32. Been using it for awhile now with no issues.

м¢ℓσνιη

All depends really if he wants to pay for an AV or not. If not there are heaps of free alternatives out there.