• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Nomad on 189 HP

hey there,

Well pretty proud of this achievement, seeing it took me 15 tries ( yes I died 15 times ). I killed him on 189 HP left leaving me without any brew left ROFL.
For those of you that don't know, Nomad has 12500 HP and hits up to 990, and prayers don't work against him.

Supdawg

Onyx user!
990? o_O How the heck would you beat that?

Pandemic said:
990? o_O How the heck would you beat that?
Well in my case he only hits 890, he always hits 10 lesser of your Constitution, but I always brewed up to 1000 + HP. Saradomin Brews can give you a 20 % HP boost.

itzmagiic

Not really sure what the 'Nomad' is but, what does it give you when you defeat it? Also, was it worth the dying of that many times.

im daddy

great job, i wouldn't dare try to fight nomad atm. ill max out before i do that.

Disruption

I would love to know what you get after defeating it.

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
Congratulations mate! Job well done.

anX said:
Haha.
Gratz on Raaping nomad, have you tried a corp beast solo? ;)
Tbh I haven't even done the quest for Corp yet ( Summer Ends I think ), but I doubt I can solo corp as he is even harder than Nomad.

Ryuā„¢

Onyx user!
Wellall i have to say is well done, Nomad is pritty hard to beat, i wouldn't of been able to do it yet, ill probs max out some combat stats aswell soo well done :D

the_lol

Onyx user!
Nomands seems so hard. My level 100 friend did it on 4 tries though. You said that protect prayers wouldn't work.. but why did you use protect from meele. :p

Sxc

Xooley said:
You get 70 Zeals after defeating him, and the best prayer bonus cape, a Soul wars cape giving +12 prayer bonus.

So that's how you get the cape? What quest is it? I should do this on my main lo.

I gotta do the nomad sometime. Any tips? :D