• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Nokia Lumia, Any Good?

RS4

User is banned.
I'm really digging this Windows 10.
Thinking of swapping my iPhone 5s for a Nokia Lumia.

iPhone 5s 
Gold
16GB
Boxed immaculate with everything 
6 month old
O2 network (UK)

What are the best Nokia Lumias?
I've been looking at the 930 and that's caught my eye the most so far.

Just with being on Xbox Live most of my spare time and pissing about with emails, software etc makes more sense to have a windows phone.

Please help me with any advice guys, thanks!

Nostalgic

I would swap any day of the week. The camera is better in low light unlike IPhones. There are a few cons tho e.g. there is no HDR camera mode. But, if you are going to be using it for emails and software then definitely get it. The screen is much bigger so that may come in handy some way or another. The only thing I dislike is how CHUNKY that mother fucker is haha. It would annoy me when walking with it in my pocket. But, at least it would bend it like beckham like the IPhone 6 did.

RS4

User is banned.
Vaporwave said:
I would swap any day of the week. The camera is better in low light unlike IPhones. There are a few cons tho e.g. there is no HDR camera mode. But, if you are going to be using it for emails and software then definitely get it. The screen is much bigger so that may come in handy some way or another. The only thing I dislike is how CHUNKY that mother fucker is haha. It would annoy me when walking with it in my pocket. But, at least it would bend it like beckham like the IPhone 6 did.
I turned that annoying HDR shit off the iPhone anyway, but yeah I'm looking at getting one, mainly for the Xbox games, I have seen the HTC M8 with windows 10 and that looks like a beast phone, only if Microsoft merged with Apple then I would be buzzing haha

Nostalgic

RS4 said:
I turned that annoying HDR shit off the iPhone anyway, but yeah I'm looking at getting one, mainly for the Xbox games, I have seen the HTC M8 with windows 10 and that looks like a beast phone, only if Microsoft merged with Apple then I would be buzzing haha
I remember being buzzing when fucking blackberry merged with apple for bbm. I used that a lot in school. Now I realise, it was worthless. HDR is good at sometimes but if anything I vouch for these Nokia Lumias. They are good.

RS4

User is banned.
Vaporwave said:
I remember being buzzing when fucking blackberry merged with apple for bbm. I used that a lot in school. Now I realise, it was worthless. HDR is good at sometimes but if anything I vouch for these Nokia Lumias. They are good.
I've changed my mind I want a HTC One M8, they do the android version or windows 10 version, they are supposed to be the shit

Nostalgic

RS4 said:
I've changed my mind I want a HTC One M8, they do the android version or windows 10 version, they are supposed to be the shit
You better choose wisely dude. You don't wanna regret this!!

RS4

User is banned.
Gang said:
You better choose wisely dude. You don't wanna regret this!!
I get what your saying lool but I need the HTC One M8 windows version, it's 32GB and beasty

Package

I think iPhone wins just for being simple

I'm using my oneplus RN but miss how simple I phones were

Color

Windows Phone OS is pretty shitty all around.

RS4

User is banned.
Color said:
Windows Phone OS is pretty shitty all around.
Nokia Lumia are shitty, but the HTC M8 isn't tacky like Nokia, iPhone is better quality but I want the windows software, I'm really stuck.

Cred

Oh god no. Windows phones suck so much! The apps are all outdated . i had it for a year i regret it. Dont get it.

Ellis

Onyx user!
RS4 said:
I get what your saying lool but I need the HTC One M8 windows version, it's 32GB and beasty
I used the android version of this phone, regardless it has a nice build and feels nice in the hand

Color

RS4 said:
Nokia Lumia are shitty, but the HTC M8 isn't tacky like Nokia, iPhone is better quality but I want the windows software, I'm really stuck.
No, I'm saying the OS in general has always been ass.  I haven't seen much about the updates for 10, but I wouldn't expect much.  Android has nearly all the features of Windows Phone, plus isn't y'know, shit.