• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

No restrictions Multi-Logging- check it.(no need to be fast or have two windows)

Hipsters

User is banned.
Hello making my first guide and it is a short one.

How to multilogg without the need to be fast and/or have two windows close to each other and try to click "logg in" in both windows at same time as fast as you can.

Well that is an old method provided by pichu in this area but there is a better one. No downloads no nothing and you can multilogging whenever you want at any time you want. Any of the accounts can be already logged in the world, it does not matter, and you can have as many accounts as you like in the same world.It is a no restrictions multi-logging guide.

What you do is go to C: > jagex_cache_32 (may vary the name of the folder but it is the cache downloaded from runescape) > rigth click on random.dat (or just random if in type says dat file) > click properties > and check "read-only" on the general tab

"Sometimes there is two different random.dat .One described above and the other one in C:/Users/USERNAME/jagex-cache_32...
Try to get both of random.dat read only " - thanks One

And it is done. Check it by yourself

Hope you enjoy and hope you didnt get too bored reading this :p

Added picture . Sorry for the fact that my computer is not setted to the english language

ALSO RESET YOUR GRAPHICS ON RUNESCAPE - that seems to work now. I didnt do this at the time but now I guess it is required.

P.S: You do not get banned using this, atleast that I know and I have been using this for a year now

Attachments

• Multi logging.png
    154 bytes · Views: 16

Scenery

User is banned.
OP lied to us, you liar!

Hipsters

User is banned.
I am not lying lol. It is true. let me check something. Also try rebooting your pc when you have done it

Posted picture

Haywire

Onyx user!
Well, gonna test it out now, if this works, thanks alot mate, you saved my life xD

Tested out, didnt work, i did restart my computer.

Hipsters

User is banned.
How come is not working for you guys ? Pretty akward.

But ye I had people in passed that some worked and others didnt work.

Also try to reset the graphics of runescape

I could post proof of me with accounts logged in same world on runescape website if that helps in anyway to proof this is true.

Haywire

Onyx user!
No it's fine, i belive you, maybe it's not just for all.

Montoya-Valdez

Onyx user!
I use this for about 1,5 years already, you guys forgot there's two different random.dats sometime, in your C:/Users/USERNAME/ and in your C:/
Try to get every random.dat read only'd, in your cache in de C / Username

Adam

Onyx user!
CGt7
It does work. Do a search for random.dat on your C: drive and just edit both of them to be read only.