• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

No one understands me.

Prism

User is banned.
The only person that honestly did understand me was my past girlfriend and my friends. People on FK cant't even make up there mind on who they want to be good friends with, because none can't even be trusted. I'm so sick and tired of people that have not empathy or sympathy for anyone.

I'm done here.​

Loyal

Onyx user!
You dont have the generalize ''FK people'' their is alot of people that will relate to you... but not all of them... i understand your frustrated about your girlfreind but thats life, go enjoy your life, not sit online depressed.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
You can't always expect life to be the way you want. It's your life and you have to manage with it. Crying on internet makes you look bad. To progress, you need to watch your future.

Prism

User is banned.
Got milk? said:
You dont have the generalize ''FK people'' their is alot of people that will relate to you... but not all of them... i understand your frustrated about your girlfreind but thats life, go enjoy your life, not sit online depressed.

No, I enjoy life with friends. Its people on the internet that think that life is a fucking video game. Anyone on any forum think that they can fuck with anyone's emotions. I'm done with the bullshit.

Loyal

Onyx user!
and also, im just giving you my 2 cents, the reason people dont show sympathy is because they dont really care, its your GF not ours... we have enough bullshit to deal with, we come to the internet to have fun, not be sad for others, thats the main reason i dont like FB cuz of depressing shit that being posted everyday, that i dont give a fuck about.

Prism

User is banned.
Jimmy said:
You can't always expect life to be the way you want. It's your life and you have to manage with it. Crying on internet makes you look bad. To progress, you need to watch your future.

I'm not hear to cry.
Im hear for cash purposes only.
not to make douche bag ass foe's.

Got milk? said:
and also, im just giving you my 2 cents, the reason people dont show sympathy is because they dont really care, its your GF not ours... we have enough bullshit to deal with, we come to the internet to have fun, not be sad for others, thats the main reason i dont like FB cuz of depressing shit that being posted everyday, that i dont give a fuck about.

Im not talking about my girlfriend. Just tired of ignorant people.

Loyal

Onyx user!
Well ignorant people are everywhere, nothing is perfect... dont expect something to happen, every place you go, u can see ignorant people, again thats life... NOTHING IS PERFECT.

Poop

Prism said:
No, I enjoy life with friends. Its people on the internet that think that life is a fucking video game. Anyone on any forum think that they can fuck with anyone's emotions. I'm done with the bullshit.

Put them on your ignore list lol.

And dont mind kids on the internet, you wont know any of us most likely by next year.

btw

Damn, internet drama </3
:/