• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

No Logs Being Sent

eSqUiRe

So I set up my personal logger and everything and it is almost FUD I have 5+ downloads so far from Utube yet I have no logs in my email :( I have tested my logger on myself a long time ago and it worked perfectly but for some reason it is not now. I binded it with Recbot and changed icons and I do not know what is wrong with it. Could anyone please help me out?

I have exactly the same problem. Do you have a gmail acc, because i dont.

eSqUiRe

Yes my logger I made only uses gmail accounts.

eSqUiRe

Well only 1 anti discovered it so I dont see why they wouldnt you know?

Maxie

Onyx user!
eSqUiRe said:
Well only 1 anti discovered it so I dont see why they wouldnt you know?

They might have another anti, and just because it's scantime FUD it doesn't have to be runtime.

eSqUiRe

Oh I see I cant find a crypter that is free and works so I have no idea how I would crypt the logger for scan time.

Maxie

Onyx user!
eSqUiRe said:
Oh I see I cant find a crypter that is free and works so I have no idea how I would crypt the logger for scan time.

Most crypters only do scantime (At least free ones).

eSqUiRe

Any advice lol because im at a complete stand still with gaining access to accounts right now.

Sounds like you've corrupted your file somehow. I'd suggest rebuilding it and finding someone who'll hook you up with a crypter which has been tested with the virus you're using.

eSqUiRe

Why is hacking such a bitch sometimes lol ?

eSqUiRe

Thanks for the help everyone once I get a bit more time on my hands I will reset up everything.