• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

No constant denying reviews.

Anxiety

User is banned.
You're not a Reviewer to review the products you like, you're there to review the products given to you by a leader. It shouldn't get to the point where someone has to ask me for a review, as we have a review team with enough members.

This is probably the strictest group but it's the highest prestige along with support, so I assume you're delighted to be in it. Please no dodging reports, else you'll simply be removed.

I still love you all, but reviewing is a big part of Market Forums.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Crayo said:
You're not a Reviewer to review the products you like, you're there to review the products given to you by a leader. It shouldn't get to the point where someone has to ask me for a review, as we have a review team with enough members.

This is probably the strictest group but it's the highest prestige along with support, so I assume you're delighted to be in it. Please no dodging reports, else you'll simply be removed.

I still love you all, but reviewing is a big part of Market Forums.

New I for got a thread to make.
Cheers.

Though I feel Crayo is attacking my reviewers with his strictness and should be negative repped ;)

Phreak

User is banned.
Glad to be here and am willing to do a review whenever it's needed.
: ) Hopefully we get more eBooks around here, soon.

Bree

Well, hopefully everyone that applied and joined did so with the intentions of reviewing :)

Thanks for letting me join also guys.