• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Nintendo Switch Lite Giveaway!

greg

owner
Welcome to ForumKorner's first official giveaway!

Keeping this short and sweet, I'll be using random.org to choose a post number from this thread. The creator of the post chosen will win a Nintendo Switch Lite!

- Register/Non upgraded users may post 1 time in this thread for their entry.
- Onyx users may post up to 3 times in this thread.
- Power users may post up to 4 times in this thread.
- Supporter users may post up to 5 times in this thread.

The winner will be drawn on the day of March 30th at a random time, streamed live on Twitch. There must be at least 50 entries!
Posting more than allowed will get you disqualified.

Share the thread, encourage your friends to sign up!

Help spread the word on Twitter:

With a little under three weeks to go, here's how to gain more entries!

- Post a shout-out of the giveaway on Instagram! Include a screenshot in the post, the account must be on public and show the proof. Stories or posts are both allowed, it's up to you. Must have at least 100 followers. Posts on accounts over 50k will get you two additional entries, over 150k, three additional entries. You are only eligible to do this once!

- Post a shout-out of the giveaway on Twitter! Include a screenshot in the post, the account must be on public. and you must link to the tweet. Must have at least 100 followers. Posts on accounts over 50k will get you two additional entries, over 150k, three additional entries. You are only eligible to do this once!

- Refer a friend and have them tag you in this thread! You can gain up to two extra entries from this, one per tag.

Ponyo

Power member.
This is a great giveaway I’m excited for it

Richie

Would love to win. Tryna get back on my Pokemon shit. The Mystery Dungeon remakes are dropping in March.

GL everyone!

Piece

cannaisseur
Wow this is a great giveaway, Greg! Honestly, having a switch lite might make me play more lol.

Jupi

rebel
free switch, yay always wanted another one

frost

Power member.
yooooo this is crazy! thanks for doing this.
fingers crossed y'all