• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

NFL Playoffs

Greed

Power member.
Anyone care to make a bet over who's team makes it further in the playoffs? I can possibly only make a few bets since I don't have many koins. I'll be betting for the Dallas Cowboys, so if you are also expecting them to win, don't make a bet.

Boss

User is banned.
Ill make a 2.62 koinz bet that the Lions beat the garbage Cowboys. Deal???

Greed

Power member.
Deal. And you're going to call the Cowboys garbage when they are currently on the second hottest streak in the NFL and playing the best offense? And also have not only a better record the Lions, but actually won their division and are playing at home? That was a very childish and naive statement, and you'll realize it after your group of thugs gets ran out of the playoffs by a real football team.

Boss

User is banned.
GrƷƷd said:
Deal. And you're going to call the Cowboys garbage when they are currently on the second hottest streak in the NFL and playing the best offense? And also have not only a better record the Lions, but actually won their division and are playing at home? That was a very childish and naive statement, and you'll realize it after your group of thugs gets ran out of the playoffs by a real football team.

I call the Cowboys garbage because Tony Romo sucks. Im not gonna lie but the Cowboys have the best running back and probably the best Wide Receiver core in the NFL League. Good luck on the bet.

Greed

Power member.
Crime Mob said:
I call the Cowboys garbage because Tony Romo sucks. Im not gonna lie but the Cowboys have the best running back and probably the best Wide Receiver core in the NFL League. Good luck on the bet.
Tony Romo sucks? If Tony Romo sucks, then every other quarterback in the entire league sucks because Romo currently leads all quarterbacks in the NFL in multiple stats, which has him ranked, currently, as the #1 quarterback. Now I don't know if you mean that every quarterback in the most elite football league in the world sucks in comparison to you, but if that's what you mean then I'm assuming that's not correct unless you're like God or something.

Darth Vader

Power member.
I have been a Cowboys fan since I was born. With the way their defense is right now, I can make a solid bet that they will beat the Lions and I can comfortably say that I am 80% sure they will make it to Super Bowl 49.

Greed

Power member.
Darth Vader said:
I have been a Cowboys fan since I was born. With the way their defense is right now, I can make a solid bet that they will beat the Lions and I can comfortably say that I am 80% sure they will make it to Super Bowl 49.
Yeah, but they have an incredibly tough road to the Super Bowl.

Zeus

Greenbay is gonna take it man, #CheeseHead

Greed

Power member.
The game is tomorrow so if anyone wants to bet, now is the time.

Itanimulli

User is banned.
Pantherrrrrrs

#KeepPounding

Trojan

User is banned.
Sarcasm said:
Lets go Patriots was a steeler fan but now going to bradythebitch idgaf.
Oh w0w, another Patriots bandwagoner. They're going to choke to the Ravens like every year.

Greed

Power member.
Critical said:
If this is still going on I'll put my koins on the packers. #GG #WhyNot #GreedLikesMen #LoveYouGreed :)
Alright, I'll bet you 1.3 koins.