• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Next generation of staking :o

Terrio

User is banned.
Scenery why would it give you 102 anything?
Yea I'm not to knoledgable on this topic but umm wouldnt it be 99 < 99?
Idk I guess it makes sence because the billionairs staking wouldnt do it for no reason

Scenery™ said:
Gamma said:
Scenery™ said:
Oh yeah I don't have a main I forgot! Of course 102 attack doesn't have a higher chance of hitting on someone with 99 defence if they're on aggressive, silly me! Stop assuming and postwhoring.

Nice logic there, so what if someone uses the same styles? What's your answer then, hmmmm?

Okay cutie, let me dumb it down for you. Boxing is a game of rock paper scissors providing they're both switching styles. Theres 3 styles and each beats another.

Accurate > Agressive
Agressive > Defensive
Defensive > Accurate

How about I apply some numbers to this advanced vocabulary?

102 attack > 99 Strength
102 Strength > 99 defence
102 defence > 99 attack

This is assuming they're always on the opposite style.

inb4 "OMGOMGOMOMG30CHARLIMIT WUT HAPUNZ IF DEY BOTH USE ACCURATE?!?!?! NAICE LOG1C"

Hey, you're the cutie with dem ponies :3. And staking is 80 % luck 20% swtiching babe. Babe is a compliment XD

Scenery

User is banned.
Nick said:
Scenery why would it give you 102 anything?
Yea I'm not to knoledgable on this topic but umm wouldnt it be 99 < 99?
Idk I guess it makes sence because the billionairs staking wouldnt do it for no reason

The base stat is 99, depending on the style you pick you get an invisible +3 boost. 99 + 3

Chewbaka

Method said:
Salvation is a known professional coder, we'll see how it goes. It looks extremely promising though :D and f*ck you pichu for having 180 RG points D:<

Lmao. Salvation isn't a "known" professional coder. All he ever did was make tutorials of the basics. Everyone in the RSBuddy mumble server used to make fun of him. He isn't bad a scripting (tbh scripting isn't even hard), but he is no where near the level of professional.

Chewbaka said:
Method said:
Salvation is a known professional coder, we'll see how it goes. It looks extremely promising though :D and f*ck you pichu for having 180 RG points D:<

Lmao. Salvation isn't a "known" professional coder. All he ever did was make tutorials of the basics. Everyone in the RSBuddy mumble server used to make fun of him. He isn't bad a scripting (tbh scripting isn't even hard), but he is no where near the level of professional.

Professional as in good enough to make paid scripts is what I meant.