• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New Xbox One Gamertag Update Live Now

Agony

discord: aguny
And I'm not even home to update it lol

Anyone have any dupes that were destroyed or they still alive and well? Any theories on wtfs going on? So far i've checked and found:

-Dupes can be spaced on social therefore likely can still be swapped
-however, all original v1/accounts that were duped show up in update

thoughts?

Jupi

rebel
I'm confused what you're talking about.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
And I'm not even home to update it lol

Anyone have any dupes that were destroyed or they still alive and well? Any theories on wtfs going on? So far i've checked and found:

-Dupes can be spaced on social therefore likely can still be swapped
-however, all original v1/accounts that were duped show up in update

thoughts?
Sadly I stopped caring about tags a long time ago. It's so confusing now. Also, I don't get why people would buy a doup? It's not even real.
Does this update destroy all the doups? Or just expose them? Although I don't understand it's an interesting topic @agony

kyle

Sadly I stopped caring about tags a long time ago. It's so confusing now. Also, I don't get why people would buy a doup? It's not even real.
Does this update destroy all the doups? Or just expose them? Although I don't understand it's an interesting topic @agony
most of my dupes dont show up now, only about 2 or 3 of them do

its weird

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
Be aware - A buddy of mine recently got a One X and made a brand new account and it MADE him do a dupe username rather than a gamertag. I haven't made my dupe username yet and I don't get his invites or messages. Not sure if this is a glitch in Microsoft's software for it being within its beta timeframe but letting those who don't know, know.

Jaii

This is wild, can you provide us with some documentation somewhere, news articles/updates? I want to read up on this.

Reactions: Gym