New userbars?

omy11

Reaction score
Credits
After reading @greg 's thread about this forum being revived by him. It stated that the forum was imported from what i believe is an old backup.

So my question is why not change the userbars to something more modern, but keeping the same OG look?

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Reaction score
Credits
After reading @greg 's thread about this forum being revived by him. It stated that the forum was imported from what i believe is an old backup.

So my question is why not change the userbars to something more modern, but keeping the same OG look?

Thoughts?
As someone who was here before, I dislike this suggestion just because of the fact that it brings back some of the nostalgia. I enjoy seeing the old UB's because it makes me feel at home. Along with what @Blaze said also, UB's cost money unless you can design higher quality ones yourself for free.

agony

kik/Hurricane || disc/agony#6462 || PM for help!
Reaction score
Credits
New ones will be welcome if someone pays for one for a group, otherwise what we have atm sticks, yet of course newer ones can be implemented over time. Wouldn’t mind some mixed culture.

Jaii

Reaction score
Credits
As stated by others, I personally like the feel of the original days being around. This allows us to bond together with our memories, but if an update has to come, that update will come and I will be ready.

greg

owner/admin
Reaction score
Credits
It is in my plans to update / change the upgraded group userbars eventually. The issue is finding someone of talent to do so and at a good price.

Users who own groups can update their userbars as they seem fit, it's up to them.

omy11

Reaction score
Credits
It is in my plans to update / change the upgraded group userbars eventually. The issue is finding someone of talent to do so and at a good price.

Users who own groups can update their userbars as they seem fit, it's up to them.
Sounds good!